ADVERTISEMENT

Edinboro open

Pretty impressive. Would have loved to see the match against Schwartz who is a top 25 kid

Reactions: Str8DBLz
I see Tyler jumping levels in the room. Similar to Levi (it's a M2 thing maybe), he is very good at completing his takedown with a leg turk setup.

Kasak is also in the 149 bracket. He lost in the quarters 7-5 in SV to Drew Roberts from Minnesota. Could see Pierce or Shapiro in the Consi’s if he keeps winning.

Reactions: danoftw
My bracket on Flo says Shapiro lost but when I went to watch the match the names are just wrong on the bracket. So don’t be fooled like I was

Last edited:
Kasak with a 6-0 win over Drew Munch of Lehigh. 3rd period ride-out and a 4point turn
Connor Pierce wins by injury default in the 3rd leading 2-0. Will have Shapiro in the semis. From what I saw in his last match I think it might be a tough one for Pierce

Connor Pierce wins by injury default in the 3rd leading 2-0. Will have Shapiro in the semis. From what I saw in his last match I think it might be a tough one for Pierce
Ya think? Shapiro is the real deal. Future NC material.

Jax into the finals with a tech in the semis. Gets McCrone from Ohio state who beat Seymour in the semis

Jax Forrest with a 44 second pin in the finals over McCrone from Ohio St. Freshman in high school winning College tournaments is pretty remarkable.
Sure is. Of all the high school kids out there Jax is the one I hope comes to PSU. Getting him in the PSU room with the skill set he has already and I think it would be scary what he could do.

Jax is an animal. Doesn’t look that good but he can wrestle. What are they doing in that room? It is a shame we won’t see him win this year at Hershey. He would have a serious shot at scoring technicial falls for four straight years at states. Jax is a must get for Penn State. He has more potential than Shapiro

Reactions: Ski
Haven’t heard of Drew Roberts before but he had a great tournament
He will likely be our (Minnesota) starter next year at 149 if Blockhus graduates. He beat Ed Scott at the US open last year and only lost narrowly to John Milner of App state. Was doing well at the southern scuffle before he got hurt. He’s pretty good.

ADVERTISEMENT