Education on inflation

Marylovesthelions

Well-Known Member
Sep 29, 2008
7,302
3,498
1
78
Mt Dora FL
The inflation rate is based on cost over the same month last year. If the inflation rate a year ago was 9% and it's 8% this year then the total is 17%. Most Americans and probably the vast majority of democrats do not understand this. If you believe costs are only up 17% since election day you do not shop, you're not buying a house, a car or gasoline. Mortgage cost/$100,000 loan is up +$250/mo.