Elon Musk to cut 75% of the Twitter workforce.

TN Lion

Sep 6, 2001
Should I feel sadness about these employees losing their jobs? There little leftist pukes worked hard to suppress free speech and acted as an army of propagandists. Nah, I don't feel sad. I am glad they are going to lose their jobs. They deserve it.

GettyImages-1242798529-1.jpg

The Elon Musk era of Twitter is upon us and it’s clear that the billionaire has a game plan for how he will change the social media platform. Part of the plan includes substantial job cuts.

The Washington Post acquired interviews and documents which indicate Musk told investors that he plans to reduce the company’s workforce from 7,500 workers to around 2,000.

That’s a 75% cut. While you can expect people to start screeching about Musk’s plans, as it turns out, Twitter already had plans in place to lose almost a quarter of their employees in hopes of saving $800 million.

PSUEngineer89

Aug 14, 2021
Should I feel sadness about these employees losing their jobs? There little leftist pukes worked hard to suppress free speech and acted as an army of propagandists. Nah, I don't feel sad. I am glad they are going to lose their jobs. They deserve it.

The Elon Musk era of Twitter is upon us and it’s clear that the billionaire has a game plan for how he will change the social media platform. Part of the plan includes substantial job cuts.

The Washington Post acquired interviews and documents which indicate Musk told investors that he plans to reduce the company’s workforce from 7,500 workers to around 2,000.

That’s a 75% cut. While you can expect people to start screeching about Musk’s plans, as it turns out, Twitter already had plans in place to lose almost a quarter of their employees in hopes of saving $800 million.
Most Twitter employees are horrible human beings.

I cannot wait.

dailybuck777

Jan 2, 2018

Should fire even more.

Catch50

Feb 5, 2003

It still won't pay for his Mars dreams.

PaoliLion

Nov 2, 2003

It’s like you know, deep down in side, that there isn’t a Republican to be found at any tech company.

LionDeNittany

May 29, 2001
DFW, TX
it's no wonder twitter does not make any money, if A) a 75% reduction in staff can even be contemplated without fear of ruining the entire operation and B) the thing that will be affected by eliminating 3/4 OF THE EMPLOYEES is 'content moderation'

It's very tough for many of these tech companies to convert from fake it til you make it to make money for shareholders.

Apparently the ceo they hired was garbage hence his willingness to sell.

LdN

Reactions: bourbon n blues