ADVERTISEMENT

Enjoyed the Fox Sport Pre-game, lots of positives for Penn State

KC-KS-Lion

Oct 10, 2005
Beyond the flattering comments on playing at Penn State and the crowd, enjoyed having the Sr's Joey Porter and Marvin Harrison with the group sharing their thoughts. Lavar Arrington is always entertaining...The Penn State number 11 may become one of the most iconic in college sports. The piece on Adisa Isaac was inspiring. Overall, some very good look for the program and culture.

Reactions: NedFromYork
Beyond the flattering comments on playing at Penn State and the crowd, enjoyed having the Sr's Joey Porter and Marvin Harrison with the group sharing their thoughts. Lavar Arrington is always entertaining...The Penn State number 11 may become one of the most iconic in college sports. The piece on Adisa Isaac was inspiring. Overall, some very good look for the program and culture.
Agreed. More positive than what you get with ESPN. Seemed more focused on the local game than others.

Reactions: HazletonLion
It's more than the game for me. I told my daughter's who just graduated from PSU, it's an event. So win or lose, enjoy the ride!!!

Reactions: KC-KS-Lion
Huh? Looked to me like a bunch of fools that expected something that was ibvinkt going to happen.

Post game score? More of the same.

Time for Rhule.

ADVERTISEMENT