ADVERTISEMENT

Escape the Rock Jan 15-16 -- Nasdeo + Feldman-Mullen II

feldman is something else
He really is. One of the best ever to wrestle at ETR and that's saying something.

There is no doubt he's going to hit the ground running - top 10 right away. The only question is what he can do at his size as National Championships will be the goal. I think he weighed in around 215. Snyder was able to do it, but he's a generational talent. Maybe Feldman is too. Even though he is tOSU it will be hard not to root for him - he's a great kid. Really great kid.

Was it true what Mineo was saying about Knox flipping out after he lost and got knocked out in the back hall. I guess he was talking smack on the kid who beat him and got punched. Making HS wrestling into WWE or UFC

Nick Pavlechco (sp) won at 215. Local State College Kid. Just a sophomore
Pavlechko looked very good. I thought he would have more trouble than he did with DiGiorgio's strength. He's slick for a sophomore and will be a top guy moving forward.

Asher looked good as well, he is gritty and knows how to win in the 3rd. His weight class was nails, he had a good win over McIntyre early and took out Donny Alymeda in the blood round - Almeyda was blood round at Super 32 also. Lost a couple of times to DeKraker and to the Rhode Island kid who was no joke.

Pavlechko has a real chance to win states. He just handled the highest returning placer (DiGiorgio), and the likely favorite (Weightman) is out with a football knee injury.

He lucked out a lot in that AAA 189 and 215 both emptied out, and that Pitzer and Johnson are both AA. But he can't help that.

Going fwd, will be interesting to see if he goes up to HWT to face Kinney in the next 2 years.

ADVERTISEMENT