ADVERTISEMENT

Football ESPN FPI projects the remaining games on Penn State Football's schedule

That Wisconsin number is way too low. FPI respecting that Rutgers win a bit too much IMO
Disagree. Wisconsin has significantly less depth than Penn State, but has solid ( and improving) talent. Their team is improving, Their OL’s are always good, and the game is in Madison. —- If Penn State plays a near perfect game, they will destroy Wisky…. But near perfect games haven’t been on the menu yet this year ( although clear improvement is undeniable). 70 isn’t a bad number, IMHO
—Believe things will be similar at Minny

Disagree. Wisconsin has significantly less depth than Penn State, but has solid ( and improving) talent. Their team is improving, Their OL’s are always good, and the game is in Madison. —- If Penn State plays a near perfect game, they will destroy Wisky…. But near perfect games haven’t been on the menu yet this year ( although clear improvement is undeniable). 70 isn’t a bad number, IMHO
—Believe things will be similar at Minny
Fair enough--we just disagree on how good we think Wisconsin is. I also don't think Wisconsin is improving. They just played Purdue and a Rutgers team without a QB but we'll see in 2 weeks. The biggest concern IMO is that we're looking ahead

I'm glad the FPI projector for the USC game is in the rear view. This is a good time to have a bye week.

I think this ESPN FPI power ranking for the Big Ten Conference is interesting when you consider what happened over the weekend.

Reactions: NedFromYork
I'm glad the FPI projector for the USC game is in the rear view. This is a good time to have a bye week.

I think this ESPN FPI power ranking for the Big Ten Conference is interesting when you consider what happened over the weekend.
USC-Penn State was a great game as was Oregon-Ohio State so it's not real surprising.
Oregon won by a point at home--I think most believe Ohio State wins a rematch if it happens
USC ahead of Indiana, Wisconsin, Iowa, Michigan etc. is really just about a lack of respect of them
USC/Indiana are about even though

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT