ADVERTISEMENT

ESPN pumping out Saban propaganda

KCLion

Jun 8, 2001
On the Auburn/Cal game they just showed the final and claimed that this is the first double digit home loss in Nick Sabans long illustrious college coaching career. I’m calling Bullshit. I’m confident that he lost several home games by double digits in East Lansing.

On the Auburn/Cal game they just showed the final and claimed that this is the first double digit home loss in Nick Sabans long illustrious college coaching career. I’m calling Bullshit. I’m confident that he lost several home games by double digits in East Lansing.
Lost 50-10 to Nebraska in the '95 opener at home while at MSU. Maybe they meant just in his Bama tenure.

I feel bad for USF. They’re about to be crushed next week so Bama/ Saban can make a statement for the polls after the Texas loss. ;)

Lost 50-10 to Nebraska in the '95 opener at home while at MSU. Maybe they meant just in his Bama tenure.

Actually, during the Bama-Texas broadcast, they said it was his first double-digit loss "in a home game" since 2003 when he was at LSU and lost to Florida @home 19-7 on 10/11/2003.

He's lost many games by double-digits while at Alabama (he was only 23-16 his first 3 years at Bama) - he just hadn't lost by double-digits in a home game at Alabama (again, his last double-digit home loss was on 10/11/2003 while HC at LSU.).

Reactions: Westcoast24
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT