ADVERTISEMENT

Even Dem Voters Show Signs Of ‘Buyer’s Remorse’ Over Party’s Unprecedented Electoral Moves

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
Dems were desperate to get rid of Biden and rightfully so. The dotard in chief made it painfully obvious he was unfit to be president even to the most extreme cultist. In a rush, they picked Harris. The same person that dropped out just 4 short years ago because she was vacuous and unlikeable. What changed? Nothing other than Biden making a DEI hire.

The relief that Biden had been forcefully ousted has dissipated. Now many are realizing that Commu-la is still vacuous and unlikeable. They probably should have picked someone who went a little deeper in the 2020 primaries. Amy Klobuchar or Mary Pete for example. They even would have checked some boxes.

https://issuesinsights.com/2024/10/...s-unprecedented-electoral-moves-ii-tipp-poll/

As Harris continues to struggle, the national online I&I/TIPP Poll of 1,240 registered voters indicates lingering widespread disappointment with the Democratic Party’s maneuvers to get rid of the age-impaired Biden last July.

The poll asked voters whether they agreed or disagreed with the following three statements:

1. “The process the Democratic Party used to select its nominee for President did not yield the strongest candidate.”
  2. “The process the Democratic Party used to select Kamala Harris as its nominee was undemocratic.”
  3. “I lost significant faith in the Democratic Party because it did not disclose Biden’s health issues during the primary process.”
For the first question, 58% said they either “agree strongly” (41%) or “agree somewhat” (17%). (Numbers on all calculations might not add up exactly due to rounding). At the same time, just 32% said they disagreed.

Reactions: Obliviax
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.