ADVERTISEMENT

Exposed as Liar, Conditions Are Worsening for Biden

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
Either Sully or Ted posted this article in another thread. I couldn't resist that subject line from RCP. "Exposed as a liar..." Can someone show me an outraged lefty?? I thought they got their panties all knotted up when a president lies??? What has changed??

https://nypost.com/2023/08/09/joe-biden-absolutely-benefited-from-hunters-foreign-business/

The latest bank records indicate the Biden family has received more than $20 million, including from corrupt Kazakh figures.

Some of this money provided Hunter Biden with extravagant toys. On April 22, 2014, Kazakh oligarch Kenes Rakishev wired $142,300 to the Rosemont Seneca Bohai bank account.

That account then shows the exact same amount being wired to a New Jersey car dealership for a Fisker sports car for Hunter. Finding the Fisker unsuitable, Hunter traded it in for a Porsche.

Notably, these payments often coincided with dinners and meetings with Joe Biden.

Russian oligarch Yelena Baturina, the widow of Moscow ex-Mayor Yury Luzhkov, wired $3.5 million to Rosemont Seneca Thornton Feb. 14, 2014.

She later attended a dinner with Joe and Hunter Biden at Washington, DC, hotspot Café Milano.

Reactions: winner01
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News