ADVERTISEMENT

FB Recruiting Fact or Fiction: Drew Allar a top three quarterback prospect

As happy as I am Allar is coming to PSU, I wonder if he will thrive as much as we hope in this offensive system. If he's more of a pure pro-style QB, like Hackenberg, is he actually a good fit for Franklin and Yurcich's offensive philosophy? Will Pribula end up being the better fit at PSU in the end? I just think people are pinning too much hope on Allar at this time. If a QB can't make plays with his legs at PSU, they don't fare too well overall.

Reactions: jim cummings
As happy as I am Allar is coming to PSU, I wonder if he will thrive as much as we hope in this offensive system. If he's more of a pure pro-style QB, like Hackenberg, is he actually a good fit for Franklin and Yurcich's offensive philosophy? Will Pribula end up being the better fit at PSU in the end? I just think people are pinning too much hope on Allar at this time. If a QB can't make plays with his legs at PSU, they don't fare too well overall.
Lol...nobody can throw if they don't have an offensive line. Fire Fraud Franklin now.

• Haha
Reactions: Lion8286

If you’ve watch game film this year you will see him getting some nice runs. When needed he can get yards on his feet. MY favors pro style QB’s who can move around in the pocket and get positive yards if a play breakdown. Allar 100% is the perfect fit for what MY wants to do on offense. If Allar can read defenses he’s going to be a great college QB. Very well could end up being a 1st round pick.

We addressed that recently with his trainer and he explained in detail why he thinks he will succeed.

Reactions: jim cummings
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT