ADVERTISEMENT

Facundo #5 in Flo rankings

zzs006

Mar 27, 2017
Facundo jumps all the way to number 5! Probably the right call with Amine beating Hamiti and Karchla being hurt for a long time but it seems like a big jump. His Iowa opponent Kennedy drops 1 spot to number 11

Also, Levi Haines moves up quite a bit but only to number 12 because of his loss to Zerban. Lewan drops to 8
Did you like Flo’s dramatic headline? “A New Heavyweight King is Crowned in Latest NCAA Rankings”.

I'm kind of confused about Finesilver getting smashed by AB and going up in the rankings.

We have 7 wrestlers ranked in the top 5 including all five of our upper weights 😱😳🤗

If SVN knocks off Murin, we’ll have an 8th wrestler knocking on the door of a top 5 ranking

Reactions: Pitchfork Rebel
And then it’s world domination!
ae52dea6-462f-4e8c-814e-31dfe9190e53_text.gif

We have 7 wrestlers ranked in the top 5 including all five of our upper weights 😱😳🤗

If SVN knocks off Murin, we’ll have an 8th wrestler knocking on the door of a top 5 ranking
Yawn. Wake me up when Steen is an AA. LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: Ja1339
Updated tournament rankings without bonus points.... insane.

RankSchoolPointsPrevious
1Penn State119.51
2Nebraska65.5T2
3Missouri644
4Iowa61.5T2

Weird because we're regularly told how the squawkeyes essentially have 9 potential AAs by the HR mensas in their match predictions for this Friday. But we're the "delusional" ones - clearly, whoever did these scoring predictions is every bit as "delusional" as the PSU Fans. LMFAO

I'm looking forward to watching Starrocci putting Baby-Brands into the meat-grinder. Should be entertaining.
I think some Nolf vs Micah Jordan treatment is in order. That was one of those, this kid is on a level all by himself for the whole world to see, type moments.

The interesting thing is once you get to the top 4 or so, all of the kids work incredibly hard and are pretty close physically (I'll exclude Spencer this year), the greatest seperation is in the mind.

Spencer seems to be there this year. I would like to see more of Carter toying with his food. He certainly appers to possess the requisite confidence and mental, 'I want to destroy', approach to get there. To think he has 2 more full years of he wants them is just insane.

Reactions: pointingdogsrule
I think some Nolf vs Micah Jordan treatment is in order. That was one of those, this kid is on a level all by himself for the whole world to see, type moments.

The interesting thing is once you get to the top 4 or so, all of the kids work incredibly hard and are pretty close physically (I'll exclude Spencer this year), the greatest seperation is in the mind.

Spencer seems to be there this year. I would like to see more of Carter toying with his food. He certainly appers to possess the requisite confidence and mental, 'I want to destroy', approach to get there. To think he has 2 more full years of he wants them is just insane.
dream on lol i've never been more confident he won't bonus brands

Reactions: GogglesPaizano
ADVERTISEMENT