ADVERTISEMENT

Football FAU makes coaching hire + PSU assistant was a finalist

Boy, little concerning Manny threw his hat in the ring so fast on this one. Guess 1 year more is the very best we could hope for and that presupposes he doesn't land another this offseason.

Reactions: PSUEngineer89
Boy, little concerning Manny threw his hat in the ring so fast on this one. Guess 1 year more is the very best we could hope for and that presupposes he doesn't land another this offseason.
Yeah I didn’t necessarily expect him to jump on that one. Think they could survive this offseason in keeping him, if they repeat their efforts defensively next year though, very little chance.

Surprised with it not being a power 5 school, but he and Seider are both Florida guys so location is attractive.

Reactions: Parkland Fan
And yet, another article stated there was interest in the FAU end, but not the Diaz end.
We peasants will probably never know the whole story.

I'll feel better when the USF job is filled as well to officially close out the Florida schools openings

Last edited:
Reactions: The Spin Meister

Manny Diaz was a finalist per reports as well
I seriously doubt Manny ever threw his hat in the ring. He has only to wait a year while the shitshow in Miami continues to boil over and his talents will be sought after by other P5 schools. Defense isn't the seller that OC's attract, so it takes the right situation. Another stellar year at PSU and he will be an attractive candidate again.

I seriously doubt Manny ever threw his hat in the ring. He has only to wait a year while the shitshow in Miami continues to boil over and his talents will be sought after by other P5 schools. Defense isn't the seller that OC's attract, so it takes the right situation. Another stellar year at PSU and he will be an attractive candidate again.
One of our soft ball lobbing reporters should ask Manny that question directly. Where you called or did you apply ?

ADVERTISEMENT