ADVERTISEMENT

FC: Firing of aide could land Kane back in court - link

Ok- she's just a hot mess as Attorney General IMO. That department is in complete free fall and this lady looks like she has no idea what she's doing. Good God.

I'm not sure the reason why Kane fired him and I won't pretend to know, but firing an employee who testified against you weeks after a judge orders you not to retaliate against employees who testify against you is among the quickest ways I can think of to get into trouble.

Sounds very possible that he's been sabotaging her from within.

But, too late. She's toast.

I hate this friggin' state.

She ran on one issue on which she was proven wrong. A good lesson for voters to throroughly check the credentials of candidates and not vote simply on an emotional appeal. If she really cared about the citizens of PA she would resign, but her desire for political power continues with disastrous results.

I'm sure Corbutt's son - in - law was a fine candidate too

entire state is screwed up big time!

really?

Originally posted by zmfan:
She ran on one issue on which she was proven wrong. A good lesson for voters to throroughly check the credentials of candidates and not vote simply on an emotional appeal. If she really cared about the citizens of PA she would resign, but her desire for political power continues with disastrous results.
love to hear more about this, and why the other candidate would have been a better choice.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT