ADVERTISEMENT

FC/OT: Margot Robbie cast as lead in biopic....

A

anon_xdc8rmuek44eq

....of Tonya Harding. :eek:

li76yw9upzebpyyp244y.jpg

This may take some work...

Any nominations for Nancy Kerrigan?

Hillary Swank because she's so athletic..second choice is Natalie Portman.

She's great for 44 but could she be convincing as a 25 year old Kerrigan? Can she skate?
How about Emma Watson? Not a great match looks wise but closer to NKs age.

True, she could be present day Kerrigan and flash back to another younger, fitter woman with large teeth as 25 year old Kerrigan.

Shes got the inside track for the Oscar now....remember how bad they made Charlize look to resemble Eileen Wuornos? They're gonna have to take a jackhammer to Robbie ...

She's great for 44 but could she be convincing as a 25 year old Kerrigan? Can she skate?
How about Emma Watson? Not a great match looks wise but closer to NKs age.
And you think Robbie can skate? And men everywhere (and probably some women too) say "who cares" as they gauze at the skimpy costume.

i'm far more inclined to watch with the casting plan.... could care less if she resembles TH.. frankly, damned glad she don't lol

....of Tonya Harding. :eek:

li76yw9upzebpyyp244y.jpg

This may take some work...

Any nominations for Nancy Kerrigan?

I just remembered Tonya Harding had a sex tape. Perhaps they're going to explore that angle more. BTW, her cheek bones are all wrong for the part.

I remember having to see Harding on TV almost nightly. Please thank casting for not making me suffer through someone equally unattractive.​

ADVERTISEMENT