ADVERTISEMENT

Fekon Trump showung declining mental acuity - geezer

2lion70

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004
Now it's Don-old's turn to prove he isn't too old to serve 4 years as POTUS. He sure lives to cinfuse people and their positions:

Donald Trump incorrectly says Senate candidate Dave McCormick will be Pennsylvania’s “next Governor”​

HARRISBURG, Pa. (WHTM) – Former President Donald Trump appeared to tell a Harrisburg crowd that U.S. Senate candidate Dave McCormick (R) would be Pennsylvania’s “next Governor.”

“He’s tough too,” said Trump of McCormick. “He’s tough, he’s a great military hero.”

McCormick is making his second run for the U.S. Senate and is facing Democrat Bob Casey in the November general election.

“I have Mr. Governor, Mr. Future Governor,” Trump said later again during the event while pointing down at the crowd of lawmakers and politicians in front of him.

Trump later corrected himself calling McCormick “the next U.S. Senator from the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania” shortly before McCormick retook the stage.

“Your Senator (Bob Casey) I don’t think I ever met him in four years,” said Trump before McCormick spoke. “No one knows who he is.” Trump added “Bob Casey is a stiff, nobody knows who he is.”

Trump later remarked “when they want try to say ‘he’s cognitively impaired,’ you know I stand up here for two hours and I speak without a mistake, but when I say Hanibal Lecter, they say ‘why does he keep mentioning that.?’ Cause Hanibal Lecter was a serious psycho. He was Silence of the Lamb. Dr. Hanibal Lecter, he’d like to have you for dinner.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.