ADVERTISEMENT

Fighting O’Briens

I don’t think Florida State, or Michigan State for that matter, are all that good. I guess we’ll find out. That’s why they play the games.
BC played #7 Missouri pretty tough losing by only 6 and they probably only have 1 or 2 losses remaining on their schedule. They are fortunate that the ACC is pitifully weak this year, but regardless it is a power conference and they may win 9 or 10 games.

I would rather Big Ten teams win all non conference games. BC or O’Brien does nothing for me as a Penn State alumni. I was pull for MSU
I’d rather be buried up to my neck, have my head painted black and white like a soccer ball and be surrounded by 22 Brazilian kids than see the Big Ten have any success whatsoever, other than Penn State.

BC played #7 Missouri pretty tough losing by only 6 and they probably only have 1 or 2 losses remaining on their schedule. They are fortunate that the ACC is pitifully weak this year, but regardless it is a power conference and they may win 9 or 10 games.
The Missouri team that Vandy took to OT.

I’d rather be buried up to my neck, have my head painted black and white like a soccer ball and be surrounded by 22 Brazilian kids than see the Big Ten have any success whatsoever, other than Penn State.
We'd rather see that happen to you, as well. Regardless of the Big Ten's success.

I don’t think Florida State, or Michigan State for that matter, are all that good. I guess we’ll find out. That’s why they play the games.

You still can't forgive O'Brien for calling a pass play at the goal line, rather than running the ball, costing the Seahawks a Super Bowl victory?

We'd rather see that happen to you, as well. Regardless of the Big Ten's success.
Animated GIF

You still can't forgive O'Brien for calling a pass play at the goal line, rather than running the ball, costing the Seahawks a Super Bowl victory?

PeePee the multiple bans disbarred Whale shark of the small mind, you are pushing towards another ban here.

Your head is exploding.

• Haha
Reactions: Jerry
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT