ADVERTISEMENT

Film Study - Godwin-McSorley 2017 Rose Bowl

CaliLION79

Sep 27, 2020
2017 Rose Bowl Film Study

See Link. Perfect primer fr tonight's cards-bucs game lol. Sooo we were hoping some Utah All-22 would have "fallen off the back of a truck" in the past few weeks, but unfortunately no luck. So instead we grabbed the coaches' film from the 2017 Rose Bowl and had Codutti break down Godwin's 9-catch, 187-yard, 2 TD performance. We have a lot of old film, so if there's an iconic PSU performance/play from the past that might make for a good breakdown let us know.

I met Chris twice when he was a commit. Once the Summer before at a minor league baseball game where it was his town theme night. It was a chilly/rainy evening and he had on a windbreaker with his name/# and was seated right below the score box where I had a part time job. I introduced myself and thanked him for choosing State.

His senior Fall I happened to be standing next to him at a big intersection by the U of Delaware stadium heading in for a game. I reintroduced myself and asked him if he played any D-back as our guys had just got torched in the game we had played while we were tailgating.

"No sir, I'm a wide receiver."

Yes he is.....

Great game and great review of his interference on Saquon's run, underrated part of an amazing moment.

Reactions: royboy
Coach is off in his analysis in this video. People do not appreciate how simple the offense was in 2016 based on three decisions. One pre-snap, one post-snap and one during the play.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT