ADVERTISEMENT

Flo Class Action Settlement

El-Jefe

Jul 27, 2012
This just arrived in my email, appears to be legit (the settlement itself was announced 2 months ago):

NOTICE OF PROPOSED CLASS ACTION SETTLEMENT
Fiorentino v. FloSports, Inc., Case No. 1:22-cv-11502-AK
(United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts)

Our Records Indicate You May Be Entitled to a Payment from a Class Action Settlement Because You Subscribed or Signed Up for Access to FloSports.

Click HERE To File A Claim for a Cash Payment

Claims Must be Submitted no later than December 22, 2023.

Reactions: Ski
This just arrived in my email, appears to be legit (the settlement itself was announced 2 months ago):

Our Records Indicate You May Be Entitled to a Payment from a Class Action Settlement Because You Subscribed or Signed Up for Access to FloSports.

It's Flo. The link doesn't work.

Payment will be spread evenly among all class members from the $2.3m Flo will put pay, minus legal fees of the attorneys that brought the case (typically 1/3). The fewer people that file, the larger the payout will be. So if 100k people file, everyone gets $15.

Keep in mind you have to had been active on Facebook during the time period, not just a Flo subscriber. That explains why I didn't get an email, the conditions from Jefe's link:

Settlement Class Members are all individuals residing in the United States who, from September 13, 2020, to and through August 23, 2023: (1) is or was a Facebook user; (2) subscribed or otherwise signed up for access to FloSports’ services; and (3) requested or obtained any prerecorded (including on-demand replay) videos available on any FloSports website.

Reactions: 1AA
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT