ADVERTISEMENT

FLO Must Go

Which brings up the observation that the quality of advertising seems to range between “clever and entertaining” to “I’d like to take a Louisville Slugger to the store and smash their product.”
The early Flo commercials were terrible. But now they have an entire ensemble with some funny story lines.

The one with the guy that quits football because he wants to be an insurance agent is pretty good.

The early Flo commercials were terrible. But now they have an entire ensemble with some funny story lines.

The one with the guy that quits football because he wants to be an insurance agent is pretty good.
I also like the emu running over to sit on the beach volleyball. I’m a fan of Sheldon the pistachios turtle with attitude.

Reactions: JoeLion
I also like the emu running over to sit on the beach volleyball. I’m a fan of Sheldon the pistachios turtle with attitude.

1. Allstate mayhem commercials because they're funny and clever
2. Statefarm because I like the actor
3. Progressive because they had Jon Hamm trying to ask out Flo

Agreed. It must go ... turning a niche sport into something that you need to pay in order to view or get detailed information on ... it's the exact opposite way that it should be handled if you want to grow the sport and the appreciation for it, so that there are "real" revenue opportunities going forward.

The best are the ones where they guy is trying to keep 40-somethings from turning into their parents.

200.gif

Reactions: aworsnup
Hokies running it up tonight.
both teams are coached by former PSU coaches.

The fighting O'Briens mounted a furious comeback while the Pry-boys did everything in their power to give it to them. Finally, the Pry-boys settled down and beat them senseless.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT