ADVERTISEMENT

Former Michigan great and PA native Chad Henne is poised to win his second Super Bowl

Maizer Gary

Apr 4, 2021
Philadelphia had very little challenge reaching the Super Bowl for the fourth time in franchise history, as it rolled past the NY Giants and San Francisco by a combined 69-14 score, albeit even you have to admit the Eagles beat a crippled 49ers team after Purdy got injured. I know the Eagles are favored to beat KC in the upcoming SB, but as long as Mahomes is playing, you can never count the Chiefs out. And should Mahomes get injured and can't play in the SB, no worries, because KC have a great backup QB named Chad Henne. He is a Michigan legend and a PA native, who can realistically claim his second Super Bowl ring.

Go Blue

Philadelphia had very little challenge reaching the Super Bowl for the fourth time in franchise history, as it rolled past the NY Giants and San Francisco by a combined 69-14 score, albeit even you have to admit the Eagles beat a crippled 49ers team after Purdy got injured. I know the Eagles are favored to beat KC in the upcoming SB, but as long as Mahomes is playing, you can never count the Chiefs out. And should Mahomes get injured and can't play in the SB, no worries, because KC have a great backup QB named Chad Henne. He is a Michigan legend and a PA native, who can realistically claim his second Super Bowl ring.

Go Blue
Nobody here cares about Henne - as with most UM QB’s. Career backup at best. If he gets in the game he will have the same fate as Purdy and Johnson and KC goes down hard.

Go Blue
You must lead a pretty sad life. You have my sympathies.

Go Blue
Are you Henne’s father or some other relative?

Go Blue
If that is the Baby Shit and Blue narrative to feel some connection to the Super Bowl you have my sincere sympathy.

Go Blue
Chad is a good backup. Has played well for KC when Mahomes can't go. ConGrats.

Go Blue
What I learned from this post....Chad Henne is still in the NFL

Go Blue

Why are you posting this on this board? Typical scUM clown.

A Michigan Man's formal wear

il-794x-N-1935726980-5pkv.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT