ADVERTISEMENT

Football Former PSU letterman Calvin Lowry joining staff as analyst

I met the General Council of the Celtics several years ago. He was from a well-to-do family and got his law degree and passed the bar. He worked for the Celtics for two years for free in order to get a paid gig. At the time I spoke with him, at the time in his mid-30s, he was making several million per year.

Did you think Gwyneth Paltrow was so talented she worked her way up from nothing on hard work and dedication? (just as an example)

I don't know his situation but it is fairly common to take unpaid gigs to get a higher salary. I am guessing he wants to be that B1G head coach making $6m plus someday. He got connections from his playing days. Good on him!

Reactions: jerrycalpal
I met the General Council of the Celtics several years ago. He was from a well-to-do family and got his law degree and passed the bar. He worked for the Celtics for two years for free in order to get a paid gig. At the time I spoke with him, at the time in his mid-30s, he was making several million per year.

Did you think Gwyneth Paltrow was so talented she worked her way up from nothing on hard work and dedication? (just as an example)

I don't know his situation but it is fairly common to take unpaid gigs to get a higher salary. I am guessing he wants to be that B1G head coach making $6m plus someday. He got connections from his playing days. Good on him!

Ken Whisenhunt, former NFL coach is an analyst. These gigs are paid.

ADVERTISEMENT