ADVERTISEMENT

FB Recruiting Four-star DB Omilio Agard releases top five

155 lbs? Yikes. I’m guessing he’s lightning fast. Kid could put on 20 lbs of muscle and still be undersized.

They aren't king of the hill in big 10 country anymore
That’s what I was wondering when he listed Michigan, but not OSU.

Clemson and Bama are obvious from a playoff standpoint. You’d think Ohio State would be too…….except Michigan has passed them the last 2 years. Is Michigan now seen by recruits as taking Ohio State’s place?

I assume PSU is listed as the home state school and Tennessee was the trendy pick in the press for much of this year.

Reactions: Online Persona
That’s what I was wondering when he listed Michigan, but not OSU.

Clemson and Bama are obvious from a playoff standpoint. You’d think Ohio State would be too…….except Michigan has passed them the last 2 years. Is Michigan now seen by recruits as taking Ohio State’s place?

I assume PSU is listed as the home state school and Tennessee was the trendy pick in the press for much of this year.
I think so. Michigan couldn't capitalize on their dominance over Ohio St with the '23 class, it was too recently cemented. But it seems they are going to replace Ohio St throughout big 10 country as the king of the hill pick by recruits in future classes.

Reactions: psu00
Long believed he's going to the SEC. Would be a shocker if he doesn't end up in the south. Clemson in over Georgia is more shocking than Michigan over OSU.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT