ADVERTISEMENT

Fox pumping up PSU-WV game last night.

SLion

May 29, 2001
They said a lot of history in the series and I swear I saw a coach with big nose and thick glasses, hugging Don Nehlen. It was a hair second, almost like they wanted to cut him out of clip entirely.

As usual, Fox sports will blow Bo like he did nothing wrong but Joe is still to be locked away, never to be seen again.

They said a lot of history in the series and I swear I saw a coach with big nose and thick glasses, hugging Don Nehlen. It was a hair second, almost like they wanted to cut him out of clip entirely.

As usual, Fox sports will blow Bo like he did nothing wrong but Joe is still to be locked away, never to be seen again.
Well, when the school at which he is the single most important person and the one mainly responsible for most of what’s been built there for the last half century does the same, how can we complain? When this school puts his statue back up, names the field in his honor, and speaks his name again, I’ll get mad when external entities don’t.

Well, when the school at which he is the single most important person and the one mainly responsible for most of what’s been built there for the last half century does the same, how can we complain? When this school puts his statue back up, names the field in his honor, and speaks his name again, I’ll get mad when external entities don’t.
Correct...this is what Penn State wanted and created. Not the fans but those that had power.

You are spot on.

Nick Saban told a story on Gameday about going to a WV vs PSU game as a 9yrs old. He said watching that Penn State team and Joe Paterno running onto the field changed his life forever. Good Stuff!!

Nick Saban told a story on Gameday about going to a WV vs PSU game as a 9yrs old. He said watching that Penn State team and Joe Paterno running onto the field changed his life forever. Good Stuff!!
Nick Saban told a story on Gameday about going to a WV vs PSU game as a 9yrs old. He said watching that Penn State team and Joe Paterno running onto the field changed his life
That would place the game in 1960 to 1962. Joe became head coach in 1966. I doubt an assistant coach made that big of an impression. Nice story though.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT