ADVERTISEMENT

FYI - PSU Womens Soccor in the final 4 vs Rutgers...Beginning 5pm on ESPNU

If you mean "who" instead of "what", the opponent will be the winner of the Duke vs. Florida State match later this evening. Florida State is the favorite to win it all.

No. I meant "what".

If I was looking to identify a proper subject matter I would have said "whom"

Thanks Tom for the updates. Go Ladies. Bring home another NC. Preliminary recruiting sites show PSU filling positions of need in 2016 (due to lack of scholarships) but killing it in recruiting for 2017 and 2018. The future is so bright I need to wear Blue and White shades.
Thanks for the info, Colorado Man. Can you recommend a site that covers recruiting?

Preliminary recruiting sites show PSU filling positions of need in 2016 (due to lack of scholarships) but killing it in recruiting for 2017 and 2018. The future is so bright I need to wear Blue and White shades.

Yeah, I went to Senior Day for PSU this year, and was struck by how few seniors there were on the team. I think they honored 4, or perhaps 5 (again, going from memory, so no claims at accuracy). The back 4 on D are 3 fresh and a soph. Recruiting keeps starting earlier and earlier for soccer, but with PSU having to only fill positions of need with the 2016 recruiting class, they've been able to focus more on prospects for '17 and '18.

WTH is this "soccor" game of which you speak? o_O

Congrats, ladies! Can't believe such a young squad is advancing to the NCAA Championship game.

Duke wins, 2-0. They scored the 2nd goal with 2 sec left in the game, on a nice counter when FSU had everyone committed to the attack.

Duke has some speed. Tony Payne (sp?) drove FSU crazy with her speed up top on the outside. Duke also really packed it in throughout the 2nd half. They played 4 back at the start of the 2nd, and 5 back from about half-way thru the 2nd half. PSU needs to avoid falling behind in the final.

Quite an accomplishment for Duke. They didn't make the NCAA tourney last year, and I believe they finished in the middle of the pack in the ACC this season, and 2nite they take down the defending national champs, and are playing PSU on Sunday, at noon, for the championship.

And just my bad luck that I have something on my schedule for Sunday at noon, so I will miss the championship. Damn, damn, damn

Duke wins, 2-0. They scored the 2nd goal with 2 sec left in the game, on a nice counter when FSU had everyone committed to the attack.

Duke has some speed. Tony Payne (sp?) drove FSU crazy with her speed up top on the outside. Duke also really packed it in throughout the 2nd half. They played 4 back at the start of the 2nd, and 5 back from about half-way thru the 2nd half. PSU needs to avoid falling behind in the final.

Quite an accomplishment for Duke. They didn't make the NCAA tourney last year, and I believe they finished in the middle of the pack in the ACC this season, and 2nite they take down the defending national champs, and are playing PSU on Sunday, at noon, for the championship.

And just my bad luck that I have something on my schedule for Sunday at noon, so I will miss the championship. Damn, damn, damn

We will beat dook Tom.

I guarantee it!!!

:):D:)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT