ADVERTISEMENT

GAME DAY THREAD for obsessive compulsive lunatics

The Spin Meister

Gold Member
Nov 27, 2012
An altered state
This is for the half dozen “fans“ that feel compelled to post fifty posts complaining about ....or endlessly defending.....Franklin, Clifford, play selection, assistant coaches, the water boy, the traffic control guy, or the sky. Please use this thread to stroke your ego, show off your massive football IQ, vent your anger over your low lot in life, and let the rest of us enjoy the game.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Last edited:
This is for the half dozen “fans“ that feel compelled to post fifty posts complaining about ....or endlessly defending.....Franklin, Clifford, play selection, assist at coaches, the water boy, the traffic control guy, or the sky. Please use this thread to stroke your ego, show off your massive football IQ, vent your anger over your low lot in life, and let the rest of us enjoy the game.

You mean the folks that say the game is over and we suck after the first play of the game doesn’t work?

I hope PSU wins. Always a better week and another step towards an exciting bowl destination.
A loss, is always a bummer.
Either way, the sun will come up tomorrow. I'll still be a PSU fan. James Franklin has 9 more years.
What is there to worry or obsess over?

This is for the half dozen “fans“ that feel compelled to post fifty posts complaining about ....or endlessly defending.....Franklin, Clifford, play selection, assist at coaches, the water boy, the traffic control guy, or the sky. Please use this thread to stroke your ego, show off your massive football IQ, vent your anger over your low lot in life, and let the rest of us enjoy the game.

I think that about covers everyone in the Penn State fan base, Spin.

Personally, I fit in the vent-your-anger crowd, but I try to confine it to the Politics board. ;)

Good idea. Let's keep the only negative posters here and separate from those who don't see everything as doom and gloom.

eeyore-winnie-the-pooh.gif

Sounds like a good Pig Pen to me. But only 1/2 dozen, that is way too low a figure. Have to make more room than that.

This is for the half dozen “fans“ that feel compelled to post fifty posts complaining about ....or endlessly defending.....Franklin, Clifford, play selection, assistant coaches, the water boy, the traffic control guy, or the sky. Please use this thread to stroke your ego, show off your massive football IQ, vent your anger over your low lot in life, and let the rest of us enjoy the game.

We’re only up by 30 in the 4th qtr, why is Franklin playing subs??? How was that one??

ADVERTISEMENT