ADVERTISEMENT

Get ready to be mad tomorrow

If they do I will quite enjoy watching them get their asses kicked by Clemson again. Go over to their board...even their own fans don’t want them in the playoffs because they don’t want to be humiliated again.

Ohio State will be #4 and make the CFP
I’d be surprised. And disillusioned.

Agree with others who’ve already said it’d be bad for college football. Their season wasn’t better than Alabama’s. And they’re in the position we were in last year— without the claim of having beaten the nonconf champ picked instead.

Agree with others who’ve already said it’d be bad for college football. Their season wasn’t better than Alabama’s. And they’re in the position we were in last year— without the claim of having beaten the nonconf champ picked instead.

Bama finished in 3rd place in their conference.

Ohio State beat 2 top 5 teams

The CFB committee and every talking head will tell anyone who will listen how important a conference championship is.

Reactions: nits74
Auburn’s beat down yesterday really hurts Bama. O$U is in unfortunately.

I think you have a legitimate point.
Since the dialogue is now ignoring number of losses (OSU) and quality of wins, especially OOC wins (Bama), and so much of the focus is now on quality losses, what about Wisconsin?

Yes, that’s TIC but without the win we coughed up in Columbus, wisky arguably has a “better loss” ... and one less.

They got blown out twice. One much later in the season. 1 loss Bama gets in.

Bama ought to get in. My guess is they don't.

Aside from that, all of PSU's predicted bowl match-ups aren't so interesting. Love playing an SEC team. Though, one has PSU vs. ND. That might be interesting.

For anyone who follows future betting lines, Alabama’s odds to Make the playoffs recently went from -135 to -165 and are now down to -230.

In other words, the Buckeyes aren’t getting in.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT