Gorka Nails It. Re: DeSantis When Pedo Protectors at Lincoln project agree with Van Jones and Karl Rove that Ron is the answer, it doesn’t look good

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org

Trump boosted Ron up and helped him get elected and Ron followed the path that Trump blazed to get success. Then For ten months the republican establishment has been throwing President Trump under the bus saying we need Desantis and Ron never says a word in support of the person who helped him.

“The establishment still has to destroy President Trump because he has nobody he owes any favors to and he wants to drain the swamp. The establishment wants to destroy him.

Ron, you are being used as a weapon of the establishment… When the pedo protectors at the Lincoln Project are in agreement with Van Jones & Paul Ryan & Karl Rove & Mika Brzezinski that Ron has to be the answer to the Republican Party, you gotta think twice…”

You can learn a lot by looking at who the deep state shills throw their money and support behind.

Last edited:

NCHawk55

Mar 15, 2022
Well….. Trump is no longer an answer for the party and Desantis is the logical replacement. Youngkin as well. Seriously, Trump went out of his way to try tearing desantis down after a big victory. Despicable to do that against a member of your own party.

SLion

May 29, 2001
Well….. Trump is no longer an answer for the party and Desantis is the logical replacement. Youngkin as well. Seriously, Trump went out of his way to try tearing desantis down after a big victory. Despicable to do that against a member of your own party.
The problem with Rs is that they ever believed that Trump was in their party. He saw the easier path via Rs with his angry rhetoric. You were a vehicle for him to get attention and power he wanted. He will now throw you under bus to try to remain relevant. It was easy to see coming. The warnings were there.

NCHawk55

Mar 15, 2022
The problem with Rs is that they ever believed that Trump was in their party. He saw the easier path via Rs with his angry rhetoric. You were a vehicle for him to get attention and power he wanted. He will now throw you under bus to try to remain relevant. It was easy to see coming. The warnings were there.
Careful with your “you’s”. I’ve known he’s an asshat from the beginning, someone to be tolerated and hold out until he digs his own grave. He dug it awhile ago and dove in this week.

NCHawk55

Mar 15, 2022
Bidens war in Ukraine is just that. He caused it. And the entire country pays for his bullshit. I only trust one guy. His name is trump.
That’s a big mistake on your part. I don’t trust 100% of DC politicians. It’s really simple why we need to move on as a party: we cannot win with the MAGA movement anymore. Independents hate it.

Reactions: Gnat91

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
Independents hate it.
No they don’t. Source? They don’t hate it bc the vast majority of Americans want a secured border, medical freedom, no drag shows for school kids, energy independence, rebuilding our manufacturing base domestically, etc.. The msm tries to paint MAGA as being extreme on all positions and that’s straight up bullshit. The dems are the extremists. They’ve gone off the rails.

NCHawk55

Mar 15, 2022
No they don’t. Source? They don’t hate it bc the vast majority of Americans want a secured border, medical freedom, no drag shows for school kids, energy independence, rebuilding our manufacturing base domestically, etc.. The msm tries to paint MAGA as being extreme on all positions and that’s straight up bullshit. The dems are the extremists. They’ve gone off the rails.
2020 election. All of the policies you just listed are standard republican views that independents would get behind if there was a good messenger. Trump is not that person. He’s not going to get the votes.

Reactions: Alphalion75

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019

Trump boosted Ron up and helped him get elected and Ron followed the path that Trump blazed to get success. Then For ten months the republican establishment has been throwing President Trump under the bus saying we need Desantis and Ron never says a word in suppression of the person who helped him.

“The establishment still has to destroy President Trump because he has nobody he owes any favors to and he wants to drain the swamp. The establishment wants to destroy him.

Ron, you are being used as a weapon of the establishment… When the pedo protectors at the Lincoln Project are in agreement with Van Jones & Paul Ryan & Karl Rove & Mika Brzezinski that Ron has to be the answer to the Republican Party, you gotta think twice…”

You can learn a lot by looking at who the deep state shills throw their money and support behind.
I don't think it's quite like that.

Reactions: rumble_lion

NCHawk55

Mar 15, 2022
I started voting in 1982. Have never missed a primary. Only 1 person has delivered. His name was Trump.
And I agree on policies for the most part. However, that’s where it ends. I don’t think I’ve seen someone more obsessed with himself and determined to get attention in my whole life. That’s why he lost in 2020. The only one he should blame is himself.

The trash he posted online against desantis this week speaks to my opinion. Complete narcissist reckless to the point of hurting like-minded individuals for simply appearing better than him.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
Trump was always an asshole. We tolerated it because his policies were great for this country. He’s gone, we now have Mr potato head In charge and trump now sounds like a little bitch. DeSantis is the future of the Republican Party whether trump likes it or not.
The future isn't there unless elections are straightened out.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
And I agree on policies for the most part. However, that’s where it ends. I don’t think I’ve seen someone more obsessed with himself and determined to get attention in my whole life. That’s why he lost in 2020. The only one he should blame is himself.

The trash he posted online against desantis this week speaks to my opinion. Complete narcissist reckless to the point of hurting like-minded individuals for simply appearing better than him.
It's ballot harvesting not Trump.

NCHawk55

Mar 15, 2022
It's ballot harvesting not Trump.
Combination likely. Look at independent numbers in 2020 as well as many republicans not voting for trump or voting for Biden. It’s not all that complicated, he’s a very unlikable person. He craves attention and ass kissing like no one I’ve ever seen in a leadership position.

Reactions: roswelllion

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
Combination likely. Look at independent numbers in 2020 as well as many republicans not voting for trump or voting for Biden. It’s not all that complicated, he’s a very unlikable person. He craves attention and ass kissing like no one I’ve ever seen in a leadership position.
Not really, in Pa we had like 1.8 million ballots that were ruled ineligible . Worrying about replacing the QB when the line and coaching staff are incompetent . And I don't have any real preference between Trump or Desantis.
The controversy ignores the real suck, McConnell and McCarthy and the incompetence of the Pa. and Michigan republicans .
The AZ and NV races tell you something , they will cheat. Fetterman says they will cheat.

Reactions: WeR0206

NCHawk55

Mar 15, 2022
Not really, in Pa we had like 1.8 million ballots that were ruled ineligible . Worrying about replacing the QB when the line and coaching staff are incompetent . And I don't have any real preference between Trump or Desantis.
The controversy ignores the real suck, McConnell and McCarthy and the incompetence of the Pa. and Michigan republicans .
The AZ and NV races tell you something , they will cheat. Fetterman says they will cheat.
Are you talking PA in 2020 or ‘22? Philadelphia is your main issue, and unions don’t help. Likely a lot of union members that instantly turn into republican vote if we tame our stance on them.

My uncle and pops were both hardworking union guys that had no other interest in voting other than keeping their pay- and they worked their asses off, so more to them there.

BTW- trump is both QB and coaching staff in this situation. A simultaneous change

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
Fwiw my brother in law was offered a cabinet post by Trump in 1/17. He couldn't take it but previously knew Obama at Harvard ( wasn't impressed ) and was the second guy at the VA under GWB. He thinks Trump was easily the best of those fellows.
He was clueing me in on what happened with Carter Page and how the fbi knew he worked for the cia. I mention this because I believe people brush off how much grief against him and controversies were manufactured . If he was still a democrat he'd be a Maverick , an icon.
And of Pa had election rules in 2020 like Florida does now, trump would've won by ten points .
It's not Trump's fault Pa sucks at governing but he can get done credit for helping dessntis win. He's not a great governor because of Trump, that's on Ron. He won with Trump's help.
I still think this manufactured controversy is WWE like when Hulkamania teamed up with macho madness . Or maybe Trump is just a huge Dick? 🤷‍♂️

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
Are you talking PA in 2020 or ‘22? Philadelphia is your main issue, and unions don’t help. Likely a lot of union members that instantly turn into republican vote if we tame our stance on them.

My uncle and pops were both hardworking union guys that had no other interest in voting other than keeping their pay- and they worked their asses off, so more to them there.

BTW- trump is both QB and coaching staff in this situation. A simultaneous change
Nope, it's McConnell . In Philly it's not the Union guys , it's anyone they can sign up. I don't think you're getting joe free and easy the ballots are and how there's zero security compared down to 2016.
They can just sign up everyone in the projects . And I mean 2020 with the ineligible ballots. In 2022 without him on the ballot the turnout for republicans was lower just like 2018.
Around my area his victory margin was 40% in both 2016 and 2020. Oz was app thirty in the nearby counties. This year they had the mail in ballots ready and waiting to go due to Philly, Pittsburgh , Erie , Allentown , and Harrisburg .
The changes in our system were agreed upon by our state republicans . This is why I don't blame Trump, it wasn't him who opened it up.

Reactions: NCHawk55

NCHawk55

Mar 15, 2022
Fwiw my brother in law was offered a cabinet post by Trump in 1/17. He couldn't take it but previously knew Obama at Harvard ( wasn't impressed ) and was the second guy at the VA under GWB. He thinks Trump was easily the best of those fellows.
He was clueing me in on what happened with Carter Page and how the fbi knew he worked for the cia. I mention this because I believe people brush off how much grief against him and controversies were manufactured . If he was still a democrat he'd be a Maverick , an icon.
And of Pa had election rules in 2020 like Florida does now, trump would've won by ten points .
It's not Trump's fault Pa sucks at governing but he can get done credit for helping dessntis win. He's not a great governor because of Trump, that's on Ron. He won with Trump's help.
I still think this manufactured controversy is WWE like when Hulkamania teamed up with macho madness . Or maybe Trump is just a huge Dick? 🤷‍♂️
It’s trump’s fault for pandering to the emotionally unwell. I’ve supported trump on his policies, did not think he would do well there, and he proved me wrong. Good president if only looking at policies. In our time though, we need someone who appeals to that middle-class family with decent money who are just trying to go about life. Trump did give desantis a boost- likely wanted a shootout (I’m assuming that’s why the meltdown happened). But it’s not like trump was his mentor or something. If desantis led on the aggressiveness, I’d give trump a bit of a pass.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019

Also I have a PI friend who worked on project amistad in 2020. On Thursday he texted me a pic of a shack in Maricopa , Az. First property they checked was a shack that was in foreclosure since 2012. They had 75 newly registered democrats there.
The shack was maybe 12' x 12', I doubt you could park a compact car after that . They started pulling more addresses to check out and they were shut down due to "COVID" . He was also on the call when bill Barr said they had to back down and wouldn't allow them to interview the truck driver who claimed to have delivered ballots to Pa.

NCHawk55

Mar 15, 2022
Also I have a PI friend who worked on project amistad in 2020. On Thursday he texted me a pic of a shack in Maricopa , Az. First property they checked was a shack that was in foreclosure since 2012. They had 75 newly registered democrats there.
The shack was maybe 12' x 12', I doubt you could park a compact car after that . They started pulling more addresses to check out and they were shut down due to "COVID" . He was also on the call when bill Barr said they had to back down and wouldn't allow them to interview the truck driver who claimed to have delivered ballots to Pa.
Post the address or it didn’t happen. I mean seriously guys, I get doubting people in power and encourage it- but we can play this game all day. Solid evidence of anything gone awry? @NSA delete thread after he replies so we know what you know that they don’t know what we know.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
It’s trump’s fault for pandering to the emotionally unwell. I’ve supported trump on his policies, did not think he would do well there, and he proved me wrong. Good president if only looking at policies. In our time though, we need someone who appeals to that middle-class family with decent money who are just trying to go about life. Trump did give desantis a boost- likely wanted a shootout (I’m assuming that’s why the meltdown happened). But it’s not like trump was his mentor or something. If desantis led on the aggressiveness, I’d give trump a bit of a pass.
Nope, he literally would win in a route of Florida's laws were universal . It's a hard pill to swallow that elections have begun rigged. Why can Florida count in a day and AZ and Nevada can't in a week?
The best way to hide fraud is first through stupidity, claiming incompetence .

• Haha
Reactions: Nostraduzzi

NCHawk55

Mar 15, 2022
I don't have the address and it did happen. You do realize that AZ can't seem to count votes, or did you forget that? Doesn't this anecdotal count align with what you're seeing?
I realize that, but what you’re alleging is incredibly hard to believe. I’m not a conspiracy guy for the most part. You say 75 people living on a vacant lot, I think we have a lot of smoke- but you won’t tell me where it is, so maybe no smoke?

NCHawk55

Mar 15, 2022
Believe what you will but ask yourself why all of these issues break one way? Why in swing states?
If, in your theory, you come to the conclusion that both parties are nothing more than pawns of people who want us to think one way or another, I’d sign on. It is a bit odd that we get these close elections every year. Almost like we’re being gamed to hate each other.

That is the only conspiracy theory that seems to manifest itself every two years.

And we agree on a lot politically, we’re basically arguing about crossing the ts and dotting the i’s. Appreciate your input, hawk fan who loves the PSU boards more than anything the psycho libs on HR represent.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
If, in your theory, you come to the conclusion that both parties are nothing more than pawns of people who want us to think one way or another, I’d sign on. It is a bit odd that we get these close elections every year. Almost like we’re being gamed to hate each other.

That is the only conspiracy theory that seems to manifest itself every two years.

And we agree on a lot politically, we’re basically arguing about crossing the ts and dotting the i’s. Appreciate your input, hawk fan who loves the PSU boards more than anything the psycho libs on HR represent.
It's kind of that way unfortunately . The difference was Trump. He gave the regular Joes hope. He's loved around here.
Here's Milo Yannopolis's take on him :
His opinion is nothing against Desantis, he explains Trump's appeal.

Last edited:

NCHawk55

Mar 15, 2022
It's kind of that way unfortunately . The difference was Trump. He gave the regular Joes hope. He's loved around here.
Here's Milo Yannopolis's take on him :

His opinion is nothing against Desantis, he explains Trump's appeal.
So we need an overly emotionally available guy with a personality? Even if all of his emotions are clearly insane and his personality is destructive to anyone who ever deals with him?
🤚 umm I’m going to call bs here sir.

This is, like I said in an earlier thread, the stupid fallacy that one has to go extreme in the primaries. Follow a primary victory, go back to center. Screw that. That’s ballot harvest as a party in the primary, and we can eliminate the lies that take place to party members and independents.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
I realize that, but what you’re alleging is incredibly hard to believe. I’m not a conspiracy guy for the most part. You say 75 people living on a vacant lot, I think we have a lot of smoke- but you won’t tell me where it is, so maybe no smoke?
What I'm saying is they just listed the address as their residence. No one was there. They went to check out other addresses against the voting list and they were shut down due to COVID . 🙄
It's quite easy to check out and address when you have a red flag .
Back in the day a ballot harvest took 100x the work , literally . I had a college roommate who father was the democrat chairman for the county , he was also a county commissioner .
They'd visit shut ins and their family, sxhmooze, and have the shut in , special needs , or whoever couldn't go in Election Day and have them request a ballot. When it came in they'd fill it out for them and give them ten bucks .
Forty years later in the projects it's still $10 lol. Of course they'll filling in a helluva lot more.
You can see how that amount can be gamed for , now it's impossible . I'd rural republicans do not have those bodies.
These aren't voters , these are bodies with ballots. They can wipe out a few towns in Pa. with democrat votes in a few city blocks .

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
So we need an overly emotionally available guy with a personality? Even if all of his emotions are clearly insane and his personality is destructive to anyone who ever deals with him?
🤚 umm I’m going to call bs here sir.

This is, like I said in an earlier thread, the stupid fallacy that one has to go extreme in the primaries. Follow a primary victory, go back to center. Screw that. That’s ballot harvest as a party in the primary, and we can eliminate the lies that take place to party members and independents.
Again , it's not policy or emotions . You're assuming either would change the result .

rumble_lion

Aug 7, 2011

Aren't republicans in charge of the election in Maricopa county?

PHOENIX — Maricopa County Chairman Bill Gates is the first to tell you he's in a bizarre position.​
The longtime Republican activist, who once even served as the Arizona state GOP's own election lawyer, is now the target of violent threats and other intimidation by far right extremists.​
"This isn't about partisan politics. It's not about conservative versus liberal. This is about truth versus lies," Gates told NPR.​
He's incredulous that he is being attacked by members of his own party, "given my background, all the Republican clubs that I started up, the things that I did to make sure that there wasn't fraud going on in elections on behalf of the Republican Party."​
The drama began when President Biden narrowly won Maricopa County and Arizona in 2020 and continues today.​
For Gates, the cascade of falsehoods has followed a similar pattern, starting with debunked claims that election officials can and should count all votes on election night, when, by Arizona law, most mail in ballots can't be processed and counted until the day after.​

NCHawk55

Mar 15, 2022
What I'm saying is they just listed the address as their residence. No one was there. They went to check out other addresses against the voting list and they were shut down due to COVID . 🙄
It's quite easy to check out and address when you have a red flag .
Back in the day a ballot harvest took 100x the work , literally . I had a college roommate who father was the democrat chairman for the county , he was also a county commissioner .
They'd visit shut ins and their family, sxhmooze, and have the shut in , special needs , or whoever couldn't go in Election Day and have them request a ballot. When it came in they'd fill it out for them and give them ten bucks .
Forty years later in the projects it's still $10 lol. Of course they'll filling in a helluva lot more.
You can see how that amount can be gamed for , now it's impossible . I'd rural republicans do not have those bodies.
These aren't voters , these are bodies with ballots. They can wipe out a few towns in Pa. with democrat votes in a few city blocks .
I understand your point, but just want the address listed. In our time, if you find stuff like that, there are nerds who can connect the dots. Simple request for 75 dots on a vacant home. If he’s aware of this, told the authorities, and nothing happened, then turn it over to the public.

NCHawk55

Mar 15, 2022
Again , it's not policy or emotions . You're assuming either would change the result .
You get everyone registered as a republican to vote in the primaries, I see Desantis as having an edge. Keep it as is, trump has an edge. But at the end of the day, desantis is the undeniable choice for the general election. I want no more of the nonsense in DC. Despise Biden, democrats, and mostly all they stand for. See desantis as the main/only way to counter them. And he actually seems like a decent guy, which is a plus.

Reactions: dailybuck777

Latest posts