Gorka Nails It. Re: DeSantis When Pedo Protectors at Lincoln project agree with Van Jones and Karl Rove that Ron is the answer, it doesn’t look good

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
Again , it's not policy or emotions . You're assuming either would change the result .
Trump and Desantis have similar policies but Desantis will not retain Trump rust belt voters that he brought to the party if it's perceived he was forced out. My wife would say screw them and stay home.
Many others would do the same, paul the garage guy and Jeremy the paving guy would too. These are real guys lol.
If the reigns are handed over or they run together it works for those people. Then comes election security . I want to be optimistic but we'll have to see about that.
But will not make up the difference with independents if you lose those voters. You also won't overcome the harvesting with independents.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
I understand your point, but just want the address listed. In our time, if you find stuff like that, there are nerds who can connect the dots. Simple request for 75 dots on a vacant home. If he’s aware of this, told the authorities, and nothing happened, then turn it over to the public.
You think that would work, right? It didn't .

NCHawk55

Mar 15, 2022
Trump and Desantis have similar policies but Desantis will not retain Trump rust belt voters that he brought to the party if it's perceived he was forced out. My wife would say screw them and stay home.
Many others would do the same, paul the garage guy and Jeremy the paving guy would too. These are real guys lol.
If the reigns are handed over or they run together it works for those people. Then comes election security . I want to be optimistic but we'll have to see about that.
But will not make up the difference with independents if you lose those voters. You also won't overcome the harvesting with independents.
It’s going to suck, but in the long run we will be better off. We will be better off without him in the long run. The guy is openly an insane narcissist and you still think it’s a good idea to give him power? All I can say is- load up on ammo now, keep your friends/family close. The libs want insanity. They live on it. They think they can create unsafe conditions for everyone to the point we will all just submit to their ideas. And it won’t happen. Americans are tough, hard-working individuals at our core. Did a little research on Reagan (not sure if it was you, but someone on here was asking about him and I was simply too young at the time). Love this video, this is us, this is the country I was raised with:

Reactions: dailybuck777

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
You get everyone registered as a republican to vote in the primaries, I see Desantis as having an edge. Keep it as is, trump has an edge. But at the end of the day, desantis is the undeniable choice for the general election. I want no more of the nonsense in DC. Despise Biden, democrats, and mostly all they stand for. See desantis as the main/only way to counter them. And he actually seems like a decent guy, which is a plus.
Back to ballot harvesting. You are trying to assume policy matters and bought into the belief Biden won as a moderate ,
You're assuming emotions repelled people away from Trump but deny they drew people towards him.
In Pa. there were 5.97 million votes cast for President , in 2012 there were 5.4 million ( for president I didn't add in third party votes) . Trump beat the city machine for the first time since 1988.
Those rural blue collar guys be brought to the party have more Trump allegiance than GOP.
GHWB, Dole, GWB, GWB, McCain, and Romney couldn't win the state. Trump did, as he did other states .

Reactions: jjw165

NCHawk55

Mar 15, 2022
Back to ballot harvesting. You are trying to assume policy matters and bought into the belief Biden won as a moderate ,
You're assuming emotions repelled people away from Trump but deny they drew people towards him.
In Pa. there were 5.97 million votes cast for President , in 2012 there were 5.4 million ( for president I didn't add in third party votes) . Trump beat the city machine for the first time since 1988.
Those rural blue collar guys be brought to the party have more Trump allegiance than GOP.
GHWB, Dole, GWB, GWB, McCain, and Romney couldn't win the state. Trump did, as he did other states .
I get what you’re saying, and am sure it happens to some extent (although, again, 0 evidence has been presented). However, you can’t fraud your way to those numbers with your method, that would just be insane. 2020- just overall the weirdest year of everyone’s life. Voting gave people a thing to do. If, say, I suspected voter fraud, I wouldn’t suspect it as a grassroots movement to manipulate the disabled. There just aren’t enough votes there, and way too many people involved without someone squealing.

BW Lion

Apr 9, 2020
Well….. Trump is no longer an answer for the party and Desantis is the logical replacement. Youngkin as well. Seriously, Trump went out of his way to try tearing desantis down after a big victory. Despicable to do that against a member of your own party.
Trump doesn’t have a political party. He has a a large group of people who like his policies.

Jerry

May 29, 2001

Trump boosted Ron up and helped him get elected and Ron followed the path that Trump blazed to get success. Then For ten months the republican establishment has been throwing President Trump under the bus saying we need Desantis and Ron never says a word in suppression of the person who helped him.

“The establishment still has to destroy President Trump because he has nobody he owes any favors to and he wants to drain the swamp. The establishment wants to destroy him.

Ron, you are being used as a weapon of the establishment… When the pedo protectors at the Lincoln Project are in agreement with Van Jones & Paul Ryan & Karl Rove & Mika Brzezinski that Ron has to be the answer to the Republican Party, you gotta think twice…”

You can learn a lot by looking at who the deep state shills throw their money and support behind.

You can't hold DeSantis responsible for what other people say, WeR. That's called guilt by association.

I'm not familiar with these alleged comments by the the loathsome human beings of the Lincoln Project and Van Jones and Mika Brzezinski, but if they made them, another interpretation could be that the purpose is precisely to alienate the Trump supporters, make them mad at DeSantis, and further divide the Republican Party. It seems to be working.

I'm not aware that Ron DeSantis has ever said a bad thing about Donald Trump. If that's not good enough for Trump, if he requires that DeSantis fawn over him and kiss his ring, well, that says more about Trump than DeSantis. And what it says isn't good.

Reactions: dailybuck777

Jerry

May 29, 2001
Trump doesn’t have a political party. He has a a large group of people who like his policies.

Unfortunately, while Trump was President, he did not surround himself with "people who like his policies." In fact, some of the biggest supporters of his policies, guys like Steve Bannon, got the boot early on. In their place we got a hodge-podge of people...some of whom not only didn't like his policies but actively opposed them. And as icing on the cake we got Christopher Wray.

Maybe all this is why we're still waiting on that big beautiful border wall that he promised 500 times during the 2016 campaign.

Reactions: NCHawk55

royboy

Nov 9, 2001
Lewisville, NC

'I'm out': Dilbert cartoonist says he's finally done with Trump

Now, however, Adams on Friday said he's finally had enough, and it came after Trump unloaded on Republican Virginia Gov. Glenn Youngkin for an unspecified reason.

"Yeah, I'm out," Adams wrote in response to Trump's attack on Youngkin.

Trump is widely expected to make an announcement for a third presidential campaign next week, and it comes during a time when many within the Republican Party are pushing to move on from him as its standard-bearer.

Reactions: NCHawk55

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010
It's ballot harvesting not Trump.
Younger voters also played a role. You know the saying, about having a heart and having a brain. Well, most young people may have a heart but they have no brain. And that’s what the Democrat Party targets, brainless voters.

Reactions: bourbon n blues

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
Younger voters also played a role. You know the saying, about having a heart and having a brain. Well, most young people may have a heart but they have no brain. And that’s what the Democrat Party targets, brainless voters.
Again ballot harvesting , when they had to go vote or actually request a ballot , well you know the story.

Reactions: psuted

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
You can't hold DeSantis responsible for what other people say, WeR. That's called guilt by association.

I'm not familiar with these alleged comments by the the loathsome human beings of the Lincoln Project and Van Jones and Mika Brzezinski, but if they made them, another interpretation could be that the purpose is precisely to alienate the Trump supporters, make them mad at DeSantis, and further divide the Republican Party. It seems to be working.

I'm not aware that Ron DeSantis has ever said a bad thing about Donald Trump. If that's not good enough for Trump, if he requires that DeSantis fawn over him and kiss his ring, well, that says more about Trump than DeSantis. And what it says isn't good.
Its not Ron talking shit or lack of kissing the rings, It’s his lack of speaking up in support of the guy who helped get him in office then rode his coat tails/momentum. He’s just sitting on the sidelines while Trump gets hammered. Says a lot about his character. It also says a lot that Ron gets a lot of funding from gop swamp rats.

He can’t control what others say but The deep state clowns all supporting the same guy reeks. If it’s some kind of ploy to sabotage Ron Note they never used that tactic with Trump.

Jerry

May 29, 2001
Its not Ron talking shit or lack of kissing the rings, It’s his lack of speaking up in support of the guy who helped get him in office then rode his coat tails/momentum. He’s just sitting on the sidelines while Trump gets hammered. Says a lot about his character. It also says a lot that Ron gets a lot of funding from gop swamp rats.

He can’t control what others say but The deep state clowns all supporting the same guy reeks. If it’s some kind of ploy to sabotage Ron Note they never used that tactic with Trump.

Well what do you mean "speaking up"? Last weekend Trump took an utterly gratuitous and juvenile shot at DeSantis. Trump then followed that up with a bizarre rambling screed against DeSantis. So at that point, is DeSantis supposed to express appreciation that he was targeted for these idiotic attacks? Figure the odds. In fact, by going down this road, Trump has made it impossible for DeSantis to say anything supportive without looking like a complete chump and weakling.

Here's a better idea: let Trump apologize to DeSantis first. That will give the Governor some room to maneuver a bit.

Again, regarding the Deep State clowns, I'd have to see the quotes and the context first. But whatever they said, why is it DeSantis's fault? He's not writing their scripts. Now if the Governor appears on a stage with one of them acting like their good buddy, OK, then we can talk.

rumble_lion

Aug 7, 2011
Well what do you mean "speaking up"? Last weekend Trump took an utterly gratuitous and juvenile shot at DeSantis. Trump then followed that up with a bizarre rambling screed against DeSantis. So at that point, is DeSantis supposed to express appreciation that he was targeted for these idiotic attacks? Figure the odds. In fact, by going down this road, Trump has made it impossible for DeSantis to say anything supportive without looking like a complete chump and weakling.

Here's a better idea: let Trump apologize to DeSantis first. That will give the Governor some room to maneuver a bit.

Again, regarding the Deep State clowns, I'd have to see the quotes and the context first. But whatever they said, why is it DeSantis's fault? He's not writing their scripts. Now if the Governor appears on a stage with one of them acting like their good buddy, OK, then we can talk.

That is not realistic.

What could happen is that through back channels Desantis makes a deal with Trump that he will not run for president in 2024. Then I think Trump would at least back off the insults.

As long as Trump believes Desantis could be threat to his 2024 run he will attack him. Just like he did to every other republican that challenged him. Trump left a very long trail of shattered gop politicians in his wake.

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org

You have the order of things wrong. The reason why Trump took a jab at Ron last week was bc of his lack of support while Trump was getting blasted for months and Ron recently cozying up to (taking $$$ from) gop swamp rats.

Jerry

May 29, 2001

That is not realistic.

What could happen is that through back channels Desantis makes a deal with Trump that he will not run for president in 2024. Then I think Trump would at least back off the insults.

As long as Trump believes Desantis could be threat to his 2024 run he will attack him. Just like he did to every other republican that challenged him. Trump left a very long trail of shattered gop politicians in his wake.

Right, I have no illusions about Trump apologizing. That would require him to admit he made a mistake. And as we know, the Orange Man never makes a mistake. He plays chess while everyone else plays checkers...<gag>.

You're also right that the real issue here is the fact that DeSantis is considering a run for the Republican nomination, and Trump doesn't like that. Period. End paragraph. End story. But believe me, DeSantis ain't making any deal with Trump through any channels, back or front.

The fact is, Trump has been hurt badly by his juvenile antics this past week. Prominent conservatives who once backed him are peeling off right and left. See link below for one example among many.

His hard-core base is also eroding. The sentiment appears to be: enough already...time to move on...it's not about Trump...it's about America.

That said, Trump will hold on to the 30-40% of his base that he once contemptuously said would support him if he shot somebody in the middle of Fifth Avenue.

Unfortunately, those 30-40% are large enough in number to hand the White House to Dem-Media, which they may be willing to do if their hero is snubbed.

It's an old story: loyalty to the man over the principles. This is not unique to Trump. It goes back 5,000 years.

rumble_lion

Aug 7, 2011
Right, I have no illusions about Trump apologizing. That would require him to admit he made a mistake. And as we know, the Orange Man never makes a mistake. He plays chess while everyone else plays checkers...<gag>.

You're also right that the real issue here is the fact that DeSantis is considering a run for the Republican nomination, and Trump doesn't like that. Period. End paragraph. End story. But believe me, DeSantis ain't making any deal with Trump through any channels, back or front.

The fact is, Trump has been hurt badly by his juvenile antics this past week. Prominent conservatives who once backed him are peeling off right and left. See link below for one example among many.

His hard-core base is also eroding. The sentiment appears to be: enough already...time to move on...it's not about Trump...it's about America.

That said, Trump will hold on to the 30-40% of his base that he once contemptuously said would support him if he shot somebody in the middle of Fifth Avenue.

Unfortunately, those 30-40% are large enough in number to hand the White House to Dem-Media, which they may be willing to do if their hero is snubbed.

It's an old story: loyalty to the man over the principles. This is not unique to Trump. It goes back 5,000 years.

Not really disagreeing with anything you posted.

Is it that important that Dasantis runs in 2024? He is young guy. Is there a possibility that Trump throws the VP spot to him? That would set Desantis up to run in 2028.

Just trying to think of any option that does not destroy the Republican party for the next 10 years.

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org

The problem isn’t Desantis running its who desantis is taking money from in order to run. Trump had beat Ron handily in all straw polls so I highly doubt he’d be afraid to go head to head with him in a primary.

If Ron hadn’t sat on his ass for 10 months not lifting a finger to defend Trump and if he hadn’t crawled into bed with corrupt establishment gop then I highly doubt Trump would have taken a jab at him. This is coms. Trump sent him a message and same with Youngkin (compromised by ccp?).

dailybuck777

Jan 2, 2018
Trump got [bad] results.
in the 2022 mid-terms. Has cost the Republicans the Senate twice. First by acting petulantly in Georgia in 2020. Next by picking bad candidates in 2022 and keeping good candidates from running. (Think of governor Ducey in Arizona) Republicans swept all of the statewide races in Georgia except the Senate, with Trump's hand picked candidate, Herschel Walker losing.

Reactions: NJPSU and royboy

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
in the 2022 mid-terms. Has cost the Republicans the Senate twice. First by acting petulantly in Georgia in 2020. Next by picking bad candidates in 2022 and keeping good candidates from running. (Think of governor Ducey in Arizona) Republicans swept all of the statewide races in Georgia except the Senate, with Trump's hand picked candidate, Herschel Walker losing.
Acted petulantly in GA in 2020? Did you not see the video footage of them pulling boxes of ballots out that were hidden underneath atable when everyone was gone and then running those ballots through multiple times?

• Haha
Reactions: NJPSU

dailybuck777

Jan 2, 2018
Acted petulantly in GA in 2020? Did you not see the video footage of them pulling boxes of ballots out that were hidden underneath atable when everyone was gone and then running those ballots through multiple times?
He went out of his way to harm the 2 Republican candidates in the runoff. His arguments with respect to Georgia were mostly silly -- for instance that his rallies were larger than Biden's. Claimed something like 5000 dead people voted and Republican Secretary of State could only find 5. On and on. Could have kept his claims separate from the Senate race but didn't.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
He went out of his way to harm the 2 Republican candidates in the runoff. His arguments with respect to Georgia were mostly silly -- for instance that his rallies were larger than Biden's. Claimed something like 5000 dead people voted and Republican Secretary of State could only find 5. On and on. Could have kept his claims separate from the Senate race but didn't.
You see what Musk released from Twitter the last week , right? And with my experience with a PI friend who worked with Amistad and what he found and dealt with I'll side with Trump 24/7.
The problem is not Trump, it's the Republican establishment They're inept and corrupt and there's no reason for me to support them going forward.
There are a lot of people in Pa. like me. Less sucky democrats has been what they ran on 1988-2012.
Barr told amistad to stand down when they were about to interview the truck driver who brought into ballots to Pa from NY.
Maricopa county shut them down after they found an abandoned shack with 75 newly registered democrats . It was a foreclosed property.
They're hurting the party , not Trump.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
I agree on ballot harvesting. However, even if you remove ballot harvesting, Trump does not have the votes to win in 2024. He won't even be the nominee.
Yeah, no. It's the other way around. I'm out if it's anyone but him this time. I see no reason to support the party going forward without them undergoing serious reforms.
Desantis won't win Pa., he as zero shot in Michigan , and no real shot in Wi. Maybe Az, Ga, and Vi. The map favors him slightly less at this time .
If Trump goes third party, I vote that way. Moving forward I either opt out or vote libertarian maybe, most likely opting out.

Alphalion75

Oct 24, 2001
Alpharetta, GA
Yeah, no. It's the other way around. I'm out if it's anyone but him this time. I see no reason to support the party going forward without them undergoing serious reforms.
Desantis won't win Pa., he as zero shot in Michigan , and no real shot in Wi. Maybe Az, Ga, and Vi. The map favors him slightly less at this time .
If Trump goes third party, I vote that way. Moving forward I either opt out or vote libertarian maybe, most likely opting out.
I was merely giving my opinion on Trump's chances. Not soliciting your vote. You're free to do as you wish.

Reactions: PSUEngineer89

gjbankos

Jan 16, 2006
I agree on ballot harvesting. However, even if you remove ballot harvesting, Trump does not have the votes to win in 2024. He won't even be the nominee.
Correct - Trump will not have enough support regardless.

He's not the answer.

• Haha
Reactions: IIVI

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
Correct - Trump will not have enough support regardless.

He's not the answer.
No Trump, I'm out . Watch what happens in Pa. You'll be surprised .
The Republican Party is useless and lazy. They're more than shoot to be the junior partner. And it'll be the death of them except for certain folk who benefit from them .
I'm a lifelong Republican ready to walk away, ask yourself why?

Reactions: WeR0206

roswelllion

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2003

Trump boosted Ron up and helped him get elected and Ron followed the path that Trump blazed to get success. Then For ten months the republican establishment has been throwing President Trump under the bus saying we need Desantis and Ron never says a word in support of the person who helped him.

“The establishment still has to destroy President Trump because he has nobody he owes any favors to and he wants to drain the swamp. The establishment wants to destroy him.

Ron, you are being used as a weapon of the establishment… When the pedo protectors at the Lincoln Project are in agreement with Van Jones & Paul Ryan & Karl Rove & Mika Brzezinski that Ron has to be the answer to the Republican Party, you gotta think twice…”

You can learn a lot by looking at who the deep state shills throw their money and support behind.
This 'drain the swamp' narrative is boring. i have asked others so let me ask you, give me some examples of Trump draining the swamp.
Christopher Wray - head of FBI - hows that working out?
AG Barr - head of DoJ - may as well have swamp tattooed on his forehead
Fauci/ Birx - single handidly wrecked the economy, harmed children and closed business [and cost Trump the election]
Redfield - a sycophant for Fauci and Birx who said masks would be better than a vaccine.

What bigger more harmful swamp creatures do we have than those 5 All i hear in Trumps defense is he was tricked. Well if you were tricked FIX IT.

Who was braver in tackling the Covid debacle DeSantis or Tump. IMO RD

Gorka expects RD to credit Trump while Trump calls him DeSanctimonious after the most impressive R win in 50 years. It doesn't work that way. If you want the R's to be permanently in the minority so we can continue to say how bad the D';s are keep supporting Trump. Trump would embrace the swamp and everything in it if he thought it would help him win.

Reactions: Alphalion75

Alphalion75

Oct 24, 2001
Alpharetta, GA
This 'drain the swamp' narrative is boring. i have asked others so let me ask you, give me some examples of Trump draining the swamp.
Fauci/ Birx - single handidly wrecked the economy, harmed children and closed business [and cost Trump the election]
Redfield - a sycophant for Fauci and Birx who said masks would be better than a vaccine.

What bigger more harmful swamp creatures do we have than those 5 All i hear in Trumps defense is he was tricked. Well if you were tricked FIX IT.

Gorka expects RD to credit Trump while Trump calls him DeSanctimonious after the most impressive R win in 50 years. It doesn't work that way. If you want the R's to be permanently in the minority so we can continue to say how bad the D';s are keep supporting Trump. Trump would embrace the swamp and everything in it if he thought it would help him win.
Agreed. Trump's goal was not to drain the swamp of the establishment. It was to drain the swamp of anyone who opposed him.

roswelllion

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2003
The problem with Rs is that they ever believed that Trump was in their party. He saw the easier path via Rs with his angry rhetoric. You were a vehicle for him to get attention and power he wanted. He will now throw you under bus to try to remain relevant. It was easy to see coming. The warnings were there.
All that is true. What you fail to mention is even if that is all true we LIKED his policies. He behaved like a true conservative until Covid.

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org

Look at the list of fired FBI/DOJ people. McCabe plus 19 others. I wish there was more but it was a good start. Do you have any idea how many corrupt assholes are in the SES (senior exec service)? If we fired all of them at once it’d be hard to run the country properly. It’s a delicate catch 22.

V4Cjbqh.jpg

The swamp runs deep and they only approve nominations for fellow swamp rats. Most of dc on both sides is corrupt so it’s kinda hard to be surrounded by good people.

Trump couldn’t even talk about HCQ without being demonized and you think the public would respond well if he fired fauci and others? Optics matters. I’m not happy about these pieces of shit not getting fired but I get why it happened.

Ron has already cucked out to disney after winning his election. Way to go!

gjbankos

Jan 16, 2006
No Trump, I'm out . Watch what happens in Pa. You'll be surprised .
The Republican Party is useless and lazy. They're more than shoot to be the junior partner. And it'll be the death of them except for certain folk who benefit from them .
I'm a lifelong Republican ready to walk away, ask yourself why?
what do you think will happen in PA?

• Haha
Reactions: IIVI

Alphalion75

Oct 24, 2001
Alpharetta, GA
Look at the list of fired FBI/DOJ people. McCabe plus 19 others. I wish there was more but it was a good start. Do you have any idea how many corrupt assholes are in the SES (senior exec service)? If we fired all of them at once it’d be hard to run the country properly. It’s a delicate catch 22.

V4Cjbqh.jpg

The swamp runs deep and they only approve nominations for fellow swamp rats. Most of dc on both sides is corrupt so it’s kinda hard to be surrounded by good people.

Trump couldn’t even talk about HCQ without being demonized and you think the public would respond well if he fired fauci and others? Optics matters. I’m not happy about these pieces of shit not getting fired but I get why it happened.

Ron has already cucked out to disney after winning his election. Way to go!
Regarding Disney....DeSantis is simply negotiating to keep the tax burden with Disney and not Floridians.

roswelllion

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2003
Not really, in Pa we had like 1.8 million ballots that were ruled ineligible . Worrying about replacing the QB when the line and coaching staff are incompetent . And I don't have any real preference between Trump or Desantis.
The controversy ignores the real suck, McConnell and McCarthy and the incompetence of the Pa. and Michigan republicans .
The AZ and NV races tell you something , they will cheat. Fetterman says they will cheat.
i agree to some extent. I am unclear on how to fix it. What i am clear about is neither party has any interest in fixing it if Trump is the beneficiary. Also i think you underestimate the disdain many folks have for anything Trump.

Reactions: Alphalion75

roswelllion

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2003
Regarding Disney....DeSantis is simply negotiating to keep the tax burden with Disney and not Floridians.
WeRR. "How do you think the public would react if he fired Fauci et al" It's called leadership. you make my point. He put his re election and popularity over the good of the country. Regarding FBI firings Trump can take credit for Comey and Mccabe [although he really got caught with his hands in the cookie jar by the IG didn't he? For all the other underlings he doesn't get credit for them. He owns his direct reports. Wray and Barr shouldn't have been appointed and shouldn't have been allowed to stay. Period

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
i agree to some extent. I am unclear on how to fix it. What i am clear about is neither party has any interest in fixing it if Trump is the beneficiary. Also i think you underestimate the disdain many folks have for anything Trump.
I don't think I'm underestimating it, I see certain parts of the party as colluding with democrats to make sure they have a piece of the pie.
What they need is the fear of God put in them , somehow. They need to fight for policies that benefit us, not fight to hold position . It's why journalists like Tim Pool called the party trash for the most part. They don't really fight, they just try to hold off their positions of power.
In 2018, Paul Ryan would not allow a vote on the hearing suppression act, a law that would've remove suppressors from the class three list. If you're familiar with guns, you know that suppressors cut down the decibels approximately 20 to 40 dB when a gun is fired.
Currently I have to spend $200 of the transfer tax and wait 6 to 12 months to get one. This is why I would've remove them from that list and I would've been allowed to purchase one at Soli the price and obtain it with the instant background check. All this is a muffler for a gun.
If you're familiar with how loud gunshots are rendering a gun to 120 to maybe 135° dB one fired doesn't do anything but protect your hearing. To be whisper quiet, you need a combination of gun design and round choice to be extremely quiet.
It's not like the movies, but he didn't have the courage to fight for something that the republican party constituents want. Maybe not all Republicans, but gun owners are primarily Republicans. They are overwhelmingly Republicans, but what do we ever get from the party? Or we get his we're protecting your gun rights.
Well, you're not expanding them for me so why should I keep on supporting you lazy asses?

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
WeRR. "How do you think the public would react if he fired Fauci et al" It's called leadership. you make my point. He put his re election and popularity over the good of the country. Regarding FBI firings Trump can take credit for Comey and Mccabe [although he really got caught with his hands in the cookie jar by the IG didn't he? For all the other underlings he doesn't get credit for them. He owns his direct reports. Wray and Barr shouldn't have been appointed and shouldn't have been allowed to stay. Period
My friend, who works for Project I'm a start with in on the phone call one bar, called him up and told him to stand down prior to interviewing a trucker who claimed to have brought in ballots from New York to Pennsylvania. Republicans also block efforts looking into voter fraud in the 2020.
I can't solely blame Trump for that for these appointees, because who do you trust? The bureaucracy is huge in DC and it might be impossible to navigate it without running into somebody who is trying to make sure it does not get fixed.

Reactions: WeR0206

Latest posts