ADVERTISEMENT

Hagans and Kotelnicki you are on the spot..

Psubiomed

Jul 25, 2021
Nothing other than an injured Josiah Brown coming in January. Nothing. And this room was a joke this year. Portal up:

Bo Collins
Chris Tyree
Juice
Maclin

That's only the beginning of what is out there. Man up fellas because no help is coming that will play next year.

• Haha
Reactions: Westcoast24
Nothing other than an injured Josiah Brown coming in January. Nothing. And this room was a joke this year. Portal up:

Bo Collins
Chris Tyree
Juice
Maclin

That's only the beginning of what is out there. Man up fellas because no help is coming that will play next year.
Debbie Downer!

I'm hoping Kotelnicki's offensive plan truly does "scheme" people open and relies less on winning 1 on 1 battles all the time. Players that can get separation will be icing on the cake.

I'm hoping Kotelnicki's offensive plan truly does "scheme" people open and relies less on winning 1 on 1 battles all the time. Players that can get separation will be icing on the cake.
I thought MY's route trees sucked. Oftentimes they'd run timing pass plays to the sideline...narrow throwing windows with little seperation. I know our WR's aren't great, but other teams manage to design routes in the middle of the field for 3 star recievers.

Bo Collins
Chris Tyree
Juice
Maclin

Tyree is going to UVA. Announced a few days ago.

I thought MY's route trees sucked. Oftentimes they'd run timing pass plays to the sideline...narrow throwing windows with little seperation. I know our WR's aren't great, but other teams manage to design routes in the middle of the field for 3 star recievers.
I agree. That is why I am kind of excited to see what happens with the offense next season. Based on all the videos I've seen with his play calling, he doesn't seem to rely on those timing aspects.

The bottom line, imo, is to simplify and make the kids have to think less. Then in theory, they should play much faster. This may not work in the NFL, but I'd think it would be more than enough in the college game.

Reactions: hlstone and ram2020

Bo Collins
Chris Tyree
Juice
Maclin

I call bullspit on your and almost everyone's pass given to Hagens and Urcich on player development and scheming to use the talent you have. Did even 1 receiver improve this year. I was very successful because I was able to take over failed teams and TEACH them how to be better and ruse to top of class. I always used existing talent. When a team fails, it is the managers who are responsible, I suspect I ect that Hagens is on a short leash.

Last edited:
I call bullspit on your and almost everyone's pass given to Hagens and Urcich on player development and scheming to use the talent you have. Did even 1 relievers improve this year. I was very successful because I was able to take over failed teams and TEACH them how to be better and ruse to top of class. I always used existing talent. When a team fails, it is the managers who are responsible, I suspect I ect that Hagens is on a short leash.
Yeah, Hagans the pitching coach's "relievers" really struggled this year. They better improve on their E.R.A. and ability to close out games in 2024 or Hagans will find himself coaching in the minors (D 11 or D11). Re-read your post my friend.

Yeah, Hagans the pitching coach's "relievers" really struggled this year. They better improve on their E.R.A. and ability to close out games in 2024 or Hagans will find himself coaching in the minors (D 11 or D11). Re-read your post my friend.
Thank you. May the inventor of auto correct suffer crotch ich for eternity.

3 of the top 50 is all that has committed.

Yes, we are so far behind!..as is everyone else. Who would have thought that.

Reactions: 81b&w

Bingo. You nailed it. I always disliked the excuse blaming the WR for not winning 1-on-1 battles when the bigger issues were poor schemes designed by the offensive coaches.

When Joe Moorhead was OC it seemed like all the wide receivers were frequently wide open streaking down field. Moorhead’s schemes were a thing of beauty. The offense has declined dramatically since Moorhead‘s departure.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT