ADVERTISEMENT

Harris Calls DeSantis ‘Selfish,’ Biden Praises Him as ‘Very Gracious’

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
Way to go Joe. But when you throw her under the bus, do head first next time please. I watched it live. It was good. A reporter asked about the reports that DeSantis is ignoring Harris' calls, and Joe tossed her right under the bus.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/a..._biden_praises_him_very_gracious__151761.html

Two hours before Hurricane Milton made landfall, President Biden had only kind words for Ron DeSantis – even though his vice president Kamala Harris accused Florida’s Republican governor of being “utterly irresponsible.” At issue: a phone call.

The day before, Biden even gave DeSantis his personal cell phone number, urging him “to contact me directly if that’s necessary.” Harris, meanwhile, can’t get through to the governor.

After NBC News broke the story that DeSantis was sending Harris to voicemail, she told reporters that the governor was being “selfish” and “playing political games.” Biden does not see it that way.

“All I can tell you is I’ve talked to Gov. DeSantis,” the president told reporters after being asked by RealClearPolitics whether he should take Harris’ calls. “He has been very gracious,” Biden added. “He has thanked me for all we’ve done. He knows what we are doing, and I think that’s important.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.