ADVERTISEMENT

HARRIS CNN INTERVIEW

maxoscar

Gold Member
Jul 23, 2012
Harris stepped up her word salad dialogue in the Bash interview. She says her values are the same, but she will sacrifice her previously announced positions on fracking, immigration, health care, green new deal, et. al., to her newly announced flip flops on all of the aforementioned issues. or will she? So we will have a President that will not fight to have Congress implement her values, or will she? I, for one, do not believe she can be trusted to follow through with her newly stated policies, and once elected will flip flop to the positions consistent with her "values."
Observing her interview, I was struck regarding her depressed demeanor, averting her eyes to either notes, or the table without a smile or positive emotion. Harris is proving her inability to rationally discuss her positions and the specific actions she would take to comfort the middle class, which she broadly references with her up and down nods of her unsmiling face.
As I was typing I heard Joe Concha refer to Timmy Tampon as Commiela's "Support Animal", a pertinent representation of Walz's purpose at the Interview.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.