ADVERTISEMENT

Harris Has Stalled, They Feel They Have To Change Something

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
I think you need to call him Hitler... lmfao... Or have a sickly old man call Trump a sickly old man.

As the article cites, Trump is more popular now than he was in 2016 and 2020. My guess is that reasonable Americans have noticed the incessant attacks on him and the overall behavior of the left. They see it as a disgrace. A national disgrace. They also know with certainty, that they were better off then than they are now. That's is a measurable fact regardless if 2lying like it or not.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v...stalled_driving_sharper_attacks_on_trump.html

HARRY ENTEN, CNN: I think there are a lot of folks, such as myself, who think that Donald Trump's unpopularity is baked in. But here's the deal. If you believe that Donald Trump has somehow become less popular over time, let me change your mind about that. In fact, he is more popular at this point in the campaign than he was at this point in the 2020 campaign or the 2016 campaign.

Look, he's still underwater, right? With a negative nine-point net favorability rating. But that is higher than he was in 2020 at minus 12 points when he nearly won, and it is way higher than the minus 27 net favorability back in 2016 when he did win.

So, I think there's this real question in Kamala Harris's mind and the campaign's mind: why is Trump more popular now than he was at this point in 2020 or 2016? I think that is why you're seeing the sharpening attacks. They want to put him back down to here. There's no way they’re necessarily going to get him back down to here, but they want to make Trump more unpopular than he is right now because he's more popular now than at either point in 2020 or 2016.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.