Has the climate ever not changed?

DJ Spanky

Jul 25, 2001
can't be...rumble said the "vast majority" of scientist were writing on global warming

What he meant to say was that the vast majority of scientists getting government funding were writing their projections on global warming.

Reactions: JR4PSU

dailybuck777

Jan 2, 2018
Skeptical Science is anything but skeptical, which makes it not very science-like.
John Cook the proprietor of the skeptical science website described himself as a Cartoonist and not a scientist when he began the website. It is a disinformation platform. Even the name is dishonest because it is a website based on climate alarmists "consensus" not a skeptical viewpoint.

Reactions: jjw165

junior1

May 29, 2001
John Cook the proprietor of the skeptical science website described himself as a Cartoonist and not a scientist when he began the website. It is a disinformation platform. Even the name is dishonest because it is a website based on climate alarmists "consensus" not a skeptical viewpoint.
as much as I hate to say this, I don't believe 90% of what the government says. Just take a look at recent happenings, inflation is transitory, inflation only increased an inch (biden), afghanistan withdrawal was a great success, the nsa is not collecting data on all americans, the fbi is not investigating parents complaining at school boards, the covid vaccine prevents the spread of the virus, how about from some of the states, the subways are safe, crime is under control, we are a sanctuary city ....need I go on?
All you have to watch the WH spokesperson to come to the conclusion that transparency of the government is dead.