ADVERTISEMENT

Help with B1G+ renewal problems

APSPSUwrestlingfan

Apr 3, 2021
I received an email from Cleeng, apparently a firm that processes payments for B1G+ subscriptions. I tried to upgrade to a full conference subscription instead of wrestling only. After spending nearly an hour bouncing back from one website to another, I may have rewed wrestling only. I can't access my account, only see future content. I can't login at Cleeng at all. many error messages. Does anyone have a direct phone number or email that with get me in touch with a human being? None of their automated answers provide any assistance that I can use and I can't get to a page where I can even cancel and start over. Any help would be appreciated. Happy New Year to all. Great Board.

Rich

Reactions: johnstownsteel
I received an email from Cleeng, apparently a firm that processes payments for B1G+ subscriptions. I tried to upgrade to a full conference subscription instead of wrestling only. After spending nearly an hour bouncing back from one website to another, I may have rewed wrestling only. I can't access my account, only see future content. I can't login at Cleeng at all. many error messages. Does anyone have a direct phone number or email that with get me in touch with a human being? None of their automated answers provide any assistance that I can use and I can't get to a page where I can even cancel and start over. Any help would be appreciated. Happy New Year to all. Great Board.

Rich
I’ve had BIG10 plus for a couple years, I’ve never heard of Cleeng. Lol. I do remember I had trouble when I first signed up, I got the school pass instead of conference pass. I too couldn’t figure out how to change my subscription so I ate the first months school pass by cancelling the subscription, and then created an entirely new account with the conference pass. Waste of money I know but there was a big match that night that was about to start and I didn’t want to miss it trying to figure out how to upgrade my account. I’ll look around in morning to see if I can find any help for you and let you know.

Hope you speak Cleengon.

c967a54c8d6938a043fd4d4bdd86ff689caf0743.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT