Household debt soars at fastest pace in 15 years as credit card use surges, Fed report says

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
I think the democrats have found their next give away.... Credit card debt forgiveness.

Courtesy of #BIDENFLATION......

Americans were getting ahead under BAD ORANGE MAN......

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/11/15/hou...s-credit-card-use-surges-fed-report-says.html

• Households increased debt at the fastest pace in 15 years due to hefty increases in credit card usage and mortgage balances.
  • The credit card balance collectively rose more than 15% from the same period in 2021, the largest annual jump in more than 20 years, according to the New York Fed.
  • The increase stems from “a combination of robust consumer demand and higher prices,” a Fed official said.

junior1

May 29, 2001
I think the democrats have found their next give away.... Credit card debt forgiveness.

Courtesy of #BIDENFLATION......

Americans were getting ahead under BAD ORANGE MAN......

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/11/15/hou...s-credit-card-use-surges-fed-report-says.html

• Households increased debt at the fastest pace in 15 years due to hefty increases in credit card usage and mortgage balances.
  • The credit card balance collectively rose more than 15% from the same period in 2021, the largest annual jump in more than 20 years, according to the New York Fed.
  • The increase stems from “a combination of robust consumer demand and higher prices,” a Fed official said.
I thought Biden said the economy was great!

NCHawk55

Mar 15, 2022
Screw it. Let’s start a no income tax solution. IRS can’t get us all in time, government will be forced to shut down and default on the debt.

Sick beyond belief of jumping through hoops at work for the government. If we can’t get decent candidates, let’s stop paying them.

Reactions: EastSideGal

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
s-l400.jpg

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
Please add 2lying to your future posts because I swear, he's NJ's twin.

Some aren't stupid, but instead emotionally unhinged resulting in a lack of objectivity. Others are indeed both, AND some are both.......

There is a distinction.