ADVERTISEMENT

How do I post a gif?

Psalm 1 guy

Nov 3, 2019
(Moderator comment - several posts below were moved here from the Updated Models thread)

Since we are talking nerdly things, when I post a GIF it also includes the whole address link with it while everyone else seems to just be able to post a GIF without the address connected. What gives?

<div style="width:100%;height:0;padding-bottom:100%;position:relative;"><iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/j2Brn3luUP7BxLdgvB" width="100%" height="100%" style="position:absolute" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe></div><p><a href="">via GIPHY</a></p>

Last edited by a moderator:
Since we are talking nerdly things, when I post a GIF it also includes the whole address link with it while everyone else seems to just be able to post a GIF without the address connected. What gives?

<div style="width:100%;height:0;padding-bottom:100%;position:relative;"><iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/j2Brn3luUP7BxLdgvB" width="100%" height="100%" style="position:absolute" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe></div><p><a href=" ">via GIPHY</a></p>

Players Association Sport GIF by NBPA

Are you using the gif button?

Yeah I still don't know how to post a gif.

gif button says, this content can't be entered here.
If you're trying to post an image or gif from your own device, then you need to use something like Postimages.com (link below). There is no account needed for Postimages.com. I think Imgur might work too, but I don't have direct experience with that.

When you upload your image or gif to Postimages.com it will generate a link that you can add to your post (see below). Copy & Paste that link to your post & your image or gif should appear. Easy peazy, lemon squeezy.

Last edited:
If you're trying to post an image or gif from your own device, then you need to use something like Postimages.com (link below). I think Imgur might work too, but I don't have direct experience with that.

When you upload your image or gif to Postimages.com it will generate a link that you can add to your post (see below). Copy & Paste that link to your post & your image or gif should appear. Easy peazy, lemon squeezy.

Yes, works the same way with imgur.com. You create a free acct, then go to your acct, click on new post, copy and paste a url to the image you want to use from an online source or upload from your computer, then post. You can choose to post to public or hidden. Either way, you can then grab the direct link to the image, gif, or whatever and paste that link here.

Easy peasy, never queasy.

Reactions: SlipperyPete12
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT