ADVERTISEMENT

How does Replay not call down and Review that duhO$U ruled-catch that was clearly a Oregon INT (duhO$U goes on to score TD couple plays later)

CJFisJoePaII

Sep 6, 2019
Todd was not correct that just because receiver went to ground, it's a catch. It's not a catch until receiver "controls it" - whether he's on ground or not (he would be down as soon as he controls it, but not a catch until he controls it). Replay shows ball rolling around on top of duhO$U receiver while he's on ground - duhO$U receiver clearly doesn't have control of it. Oregon defender grabs it off duhO$U receiver's chest and ball never touches ground - it was clearly an Oregon INT, they called it a completion and Replay never Reviewed it despite the call clearly being wrong on the field????????

Reactions: bdgan
Who cares Ohio state win is best

Well given that it was a 32 yard completion and duhO$U scored 3 plays later and it was a completely bullshit, clearly wrong, call...... I assume Oregon cares. The Replay System is supposed to protect the integrity of the game and review such plays... and reversing them when they're blatantly wrong -- complete fail on that play and why they wouldn't Review such a patently wrong call is a bit of a head scratcher.

Reactions: LionDeNittany
Well given that it was a 32 yard completion and duhO$U scored 3 plays later and it was a completely bullshit, clearly wrong, call...... I assume Oregon cares. The Replay System is supposed to protect the integrity of the game and review such plays... and reversing them when they're blatantly wrong -- complete fail on that play and why they wouldn't Review such a patently wrong call is a bit of a head scratcher.
the review system was not working and they are not allowed to look at the big screens;). that what they would say ay PSU

The world is different . Now a team can make mistakes and say I will see you in playoffs

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT