How Joe Biden Lost My Vote

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
We need more people like Sasha Stone to come to their senses.

https://sashastone.substack.com/p/how-joe-biden-lost-my-vote?sd=pf#details

The Democrats have Opted for Corruption over Democracy​

Joe Biden emerged from his speech last week “on the continued battle for the soul of our nation” like a squalling infant birthed from the loins of blue-check Twitter, bathed in the blood-red light of militant fascism.

He was finally their guy. Gone was the empathy guy. Gone was the unity guy. Gone was the moderate guy. Be mean, Joe. Get them, Joe. Get tough, Joe. Tell them their participation in Democracy is a threat to … Democracy!

Yes, tell them, Joe. Tell the “MAGA Republicans” they’re not welcome in their own country. Tell them their participation is a threat to a government of the people, by the people, and for the people. Tell them that Democracy means they have to sit down and shut up.

jferretti

Jun 11, 2001
We need more people like Sasha Stone to come to their senses.

https://sashastone.substack.com/p/how-joe-biden-lost-my-vote?sd=pf#details

The Democrats have Opted for Corruption over Democracy​

Joe Biden emerged from his speech last week “on the continued battle for the soul of our nation” like a squalling infant birthed from the loins of blue-check Twitter, bathed in the blood-red light of militant fascism.

He was finally their guy. Gone was the empathy guy. Gone was the unity guy. Gone was the moderate guy. Be mean, Joe. Get them, Joe. Get tough, Joe. Tell them their participation in Democracy is a threat to … Democracy!

Yes, tell them, Joe. Tell the “MAGA Republicans” they’re not welcome in their own country. Tell them their participation is a threat to a government of the people, by the people, and for the people. Tell them that Democracy means they have to sit down and shut up.
Well, when they are sneaking into Georgia polling places to download election software, all in violation of the law, I would say there is a threat. When they threaten poll workers to the point that the largest county in Georgia is unable to get anyone to accept appointment to be the chief elections officer for the county, there is a threat. When they use a company called Cyber Ninjas to take control of Arizona election results in an effort to find fraud and all of that forensic work turns up nothing, there is a threat. When a special investigator, a former Wisconsin judge, is tasked with investigating voting irregularities in that state only to produce nothing but inflated bills for services rendered, there is a threat. When state legislators are attending meetings in the WH with the likes of Rudy, Jenna Ellis and Sydney Powell after a national election to come up with theories, not evidence, about voting fraud, there is a threat. When the likes of these hucksters have convinced millions to believe the election was stolen and to ante up to Trump's PAC to the tune of a hundred million dollars, there is almost certainly a threat. And when nobody with half a brain and a base level of moral fiber is able to call this out for what it is, just another grift on the American people by a man whose own sister called him P. T Barnum in Cole Hahn shoes, then there is a threat. I don't care what Biden says, because he is incapable of leading on this point. But someone has to.

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
Well, when they are sneaking into Georgia polling places to download election software, all in violation of the law, I would say there is a threat. When they threaten poll workers to the point that the largest county in Georgia is unable to get anyone to accept appointment to be the chief elections officer for the county, there is a threat. When they use a company called Cyber Ninjas to take control of Arizona election results in an effort to find fraud and all of that forensic work turns up nothing, there is a threat. When a special investigator, a former Wisconsin judge, is tasked with investigating voting irregularities in that state only to produce nothing but inflated bills for services rendered, there is a threat. When state legislators are attending meetings in the WH with the likes of Rudy, Jenna Ellis and Sydney Powell after a national election to come up with theories, not evidence, about voting fraud, there is a threat. When the likes of these hucksters have convinced millions to believe the election was stolen and to ante up to Trump's PAC to the tune of a hundred million dollars, there is almost certainly a threat. And when nobody with half a brain and a base level of moral fiber is able to call this out for what it is, just another grift on the American people by a man whose own sister called him P. T Barnum in Cole Hahn shoes, then there is a threat. I don't care what Biden says, because he is incapable of leading on this point. But someone has to.

Total non sequitur.

Reactions: bourbon n blues

PSUEngineer89

Aug 14, 2021
Nope.

When you stop counting in the middle of the night, paper over windows of vote counting rooms, that is proof by behavior of fraud.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
Nope.

When you stop counting in the middle of the night, paper over windows of vote counting rooms, that is proof by behavior of fraud.
They used paper ballots and counted what they needed , that’s all .

KnightWhoSaysNit

Jul 19, 2010
How did Joe Biden get 1 single vote to begin with. The guy is worse than the grinch who stole Christmas.
He has taken 4 years of retirement from me in 22 alone.

Exactly. That is a conservative estimate for someone aged 65. Massive theft from people in retirement or near retirement. Now you know how the government intends to pay its bills.

Worst hit are people like me -- anyone who earned a fixed monthly pension. Biden and the Democrats are stealing that pension, and they are even robbing capital markets now, so you can expect your savings (stocks/bonds/cash) going forward to lose ground to inflation. This is what happens when you spend without an increase in private sector productivity.

It's exactly what happened during the 1970s, except this will be worse. Our debt/GDP is well above 100%, worse than the spending debts incurred during the 1960s. And we have a self-inflicted energy crisis. We don't even need the Arabs to cause the harm. We embargoed ourselves.

Wait until Social Security gets "fixed." Because of the 70s, by the 80s SS needed to be taxed. What do you think they will do when the trust fund can't deal with all of the increases created by this massive inflation?

Another thing that happened when we had high inflation? .... They started manipulating how the CPI itself is calculated, to make it lower, and pay SS recipients less.

Perhaps worst of all, not only has leftism taken hold, but we now have a workforce that thinks it can "quietly quit." So what will generate economic growth to sustain the value of paper assets when productivity is actually going down, not up?

We are headed for an epic disaster, especially for seniors with marginal savings who are too old to work.

We have a government now that thinks no one pays for its spending. Actually, more than half of our population seems to think this way. The ignorance and corruption is alarming.

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
My brother's laugh at me but I am retiring at 62 and going on ssi . Even if I only get it one month. I will have done it. I still can retire at 59.5 but want to have a big wallet to help others. Democrats only want free stuff. What ever happened to helping others ?

LOL... "helping others" is a convoluted concept for most lefties. They think government spending is "helping others." They think dependence on government handouts is "helping others."

@bdgan rolled this one out earlier in the week I believe.

thomas-sowell-quote-lbl4n5a.jpg