ADVERTISEMENT

How long can it last!?

When will the outrage on HR over Prince Spence being good finally die down?

• By their next match

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • By BIGS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • By the end of the season

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • By their next team championship

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • When he moves to the NLWC

Votes: 48 90.6%

• Total voters

PSUer1989

Feb 6, 2017
The “discussion” about the abhorrent behavior of PSU fans towards Prince Spencer continues. How long will it last?

Edit: the poll is meant to read being bio’s not being good! Can’t figure out how to fix it😕

Last edited:
Just think how they’d treat a guy who went 159-0, won 3 Hodge Trophies, was named OW at NCAAs all 4 years, and capped it off with Olympic Gold

They’d probably respect him enough to spell his name correctly, right?
Steve Bannon Bingo GIF

I’ll
Never. Shame upon any human who ever dare think SL is not the greatest wrestler of all time.
I’ll always enjoy that rebuttal. In order:

Cael: undefeated
Smith: didn’t grow for 5 years
Dake: grew for 4 years and took his championship gonads up to meet Champion David Taylor
Lee: Gonads are for wussies. No need to risk reputation.
Stieber: did he actually win 4?

I’ll

I’ll always enjoy that rebuttal. In order:

Cael: undefeated
Smith: didn’t grow for 5 years
Dake: grew for 4 years and took his championship gonads up to meet Champion David Taylor
Lee: Gonads are for wussies. No need to risk reputation.
Stieber: did he actually win 4?
Also: If Spencer chose Penn St from the beginning, most PSU fans would feel completely different.

Man I just tried reading a few post over there on this issue. Hate to say it, it seems a little soft over there. Getting your panties in a bunch because one of their wrestlers got booed?

There’s worse tragedies in the world…

More Iowa threads please!
Man I just tried reading a few post over there on this issue. Hate to say it, it seems a little soft over there. Getting your panties in a bunch because one of their wrestlers got booed?

There’s worse tragedies in the world…
As soft as it gets here? Nah. Talk about panties in a bunch!

Also: If Spencer chose Penn St from the beginning, most PSU fans would feel completely different.
Setting aside the notion that all PSU fans have a singular opinion on Spencer, what would change?

Spencer Lee is one of the greatest NCAA wrestlers ever. He's in the group just below Cael, the guy pretty much everyone acknowledges is on top. I think that's the general feeling among the PSU (and most every) fanbase.

All the other insinuations and shitty little comments (at least here) has a lot more to do with the BWI vs HR internet pissing contest than anyone not giving Spencer Lee his due.

More Iowa threads please!

As soft as it gets here? Nah. Talk about panties in a bunch!
Oh, don’t get me wrong, there are a ton of bunched panties here as well.

Again, there are worse tragedies in the world…

Reactions: mcpat
The reason for the outrage is the past couple years Iowa has caught hell for Carver fans screaming racial taunts at visiting competitors and the feigned outrage is meant to deflect and say see those PSU phucks are no better than us.

Reactions: Chickenman Testa
The reason for the outrage is the past couple years Iowa has caught hell for Carver fans screaming racial taunts at visiting competitors and the feigned outrage is meant to deflect and say see those PSU phucks are no better than us.
Hey, that's not fair. Someone threw a beer can at Starocci too.

Credit where credit is due.

In 2025, when Starocci is on the path to national title number 5 to pass Iowa's GOAT, as well as everyone else, I expect a standing ovation in Iowa City led by Gabe Arnold to acknowledge his greatness.
Arnold might not be able to stand.

• Haha
Reactions: Ski

Perhaps there were boos because.....like some Iowa fans recently.......they thought he was injured. Just kidding :)

In 2025, when Starocci is on the path to national title number 5 to pass Iowa's GOAT, as well as everyone else, I expect a standing ovation in Iowa City led by Gabe Arnold to acknowledge his greatness.

Will Carter

Reactions: Ski
ADVERTISEMENT