bdgan

May 29, 2008
  • He got student loan forgiveness passed by congress
  • Republicans will take away SS & Medicare
  • Republicans won't let you vote
  • He went to an historically black college
  • He was raised in a Puerto Rican community
  • Republicans will raise taxes on the poor
  • Rich people only pay 8% in taxes, 1/3 of what teachers and union workers pay
  • Gas was over $5/gal when he took office
  • There were no vaccines available when Biden took office
  • He's been in Afghanistan over 40 times
  • His son was killed in Iraq
  • He drove a tractor trailer one summer
  • If Trump did his job all the people who died from Covid would still be alive
  • He finished near the top of his class
  • Republicans are going to put black people back in chains
  • We're not in a recession and inflation is transitory
I could go on but I'm getting tired. You know it's really bad when liberal Politifact calls a democrat out.

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
I could go on but I'm getting tired. You know it's really bad when liberal Politifact calls a democrat out.

LOL... you finally get to the bottom of the page only to find a "next" button.

He's a joke. A bad one at that.

Reactions: bdgan

junior1

May 29, 2001

the border is secure
inflation is transitory
I spoke with the man that invented insulin

boy, this is fun!!

bdgan

May 29, 2008

CaptainStabbin1

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2014
It’s simple…………….. The democrats know that they’re gonna get their brains beat in due to their horrendous policies, so as a result they’re making a last ditch effort to scare the living daylights out of Americans into attempting to coerce them into voting democrat instead of Republican!

Reactions: bourbon n blues

Catch50

Feb 5, 2003

I bet it doesn't bother you at all when Michael Flynn and Trump give the fifth dozens of times. Not lies but total b.s.

"His son was killed in Iraq". You must be the only person in the world who doesn't realize he meant "my son served in Iraq". He's old but you have an old brain.

SR108

Jan 13, 2004

Yep, you’re only scratching the surface.

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
I posted this article in it's own thread because it was so funny, but it is applicable here as well.

What's funny is that democrats like @JeffClear believe the lies......... Eats them up as they confirm his bias.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2022/nov/3/democrats-abort-abortion-message-turn-to-fear-mong/

“What if we said Republicans are going to take away their Social Security checks?”

“Great idea!”

In desperation, they trotted former President Barack Obama out onto the campaign trail.

“Some of you here are on Social Security,” the chief charlatan said. “Some of your parents are on Social Security. Some of your grandparents are on Social Security.”

“I’ll tell you,” Mr. Obama told Wisconsin voters. “They want to gut Social Security, then Medicare and then give some more tax breaks to the wealthy.”

These people will literally say anything — tell any lie — just to hold onto power.

The only thing more shameless than Mr. Obama lying to voters is when President Biden repeats the same lies — and then takes them too far.

“Seniors are getting the biggest increase in their Social Security checks in 10 years through President Biden’s leadership,” Mr. Biden proudly crowed on the official White House Twitter account.

In truth, the rise in payments is thanks to a law passed during the Nixon administration requiring that Social Security payments keep up with — inflation!

It was such a galloping lie that even Twitter scratched its head. And the White House was forced to remove the dishonest claim.

bdgan

May 29, 2008
I posted this article in it's own thread because it was so funny, but it is applicable here as well.

What's funny is that democrats like @JeffClear believe the lies......... Eats them up as they confirm his bias.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2022/nov/3/democrats-abort-abortion-message-turn-to-fear-mong/

“What if we said Republicans are going to take away their Social Security checks?”

“Great idea!”

In desperation, they trotted former President Barack Obama out onto the campaign trail.

“Some of you here are on Social Security,” the chief charlatan said. “Some of your parents are on Social Security. Some of your grandparents are on Social Security.”

“I’ll tell you,” Mr. Obama told Wisconsin voters. “They want to gut Social Security, then Medicare and then give some more tax breaks to the wealthy.”

These people will literally say anything — tell any lie — just to hold onto power.

The only thing more shameless than Mr. Obama lying to voters is when President Biden repeats the same lies — and then takes them too far.

“Seniors are getting the biggest increase in their Social Security checks in 10 years through President Biden’s leadership,” Mr. Biden proudly crowed on the official White House Twitter account.

In truth, the rise in payments is thanks to a law passed during the Nixon administration requiring that Social Security payments keep up with — inflation!

It was such a galloping lie that even Twitter scratched its head. And the White House was forced to remove the dishonest claim.
Politicians have always stretched the truth but I think this administration tells more lies than any in history. It's truly unbelievable.

junior1

May 29, 2001
Politicians have always stretched the truth but I think this administration tells more lies than any in history. It's truly unbelievable.
I thought republicans were going to kill medicare why paul ryan pushed grandma in her wheelchair over the cliff

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003

It really goes to show what these lefty politicians think of their constituents. LOL... A bunch of dumbasses.

dailybuck777

Jan 2, 2018
That is the Lefty answer to everything. If Trump supports something then the opposite is what the left will support. So because Trump supports the police the Democrats support the funding the police. Also the Democrats lie about crime not increasing. They don't care about people dying, so long as they can get their lick in against Trump. What a pathetic shallow Viewpoint and way of living.

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
Google Trump lies, then prepare to spend hours reading.

Still hung up on Trump.... lmfao..... TRUMP!!!! lol......

Face it, you are one of those low IQ voters who believes the lies of politicians.....

dailybuck777

Jan 2, 2018
Google Trump lies, then prepare to spend hours reading.
An objective source. (Sarc). One of Biden's biggest lies was that his wife was killed by a drunk driver when in fact his wife had gone over the center line. He repeated that lie for about 15 years and smeared the other driver. When it was conclusively proven that he was wrong, Biden didn't apologize but had his press people issue a statement. Someone we can all look up to with respect to truth and veracity

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
An objective source. (Sarc). One of Biden's biggest lies was that his wife was killed by a drunk driver when in fact his wife had gone over the center line. He repeated that lie for about 15 years and smeared the other driver. When it was conclusively proven that he was wrong, Biden didn't apologize but had his press people issue a statement. Someone we can all look up to with respect to truth and veracity

He graduated at the top of his class and has 5 degrees too!!!

jjw165

Jan 18, 2005
Don't forget about "Professor Biden."

tumblr_n0i005drPi1sq0upuo1_400.gif

Still in State College

Mar 8, 2002
I believe he also had a fake appointment to the Naval Academy.

First job offer was in Idaho from a local lumber and wood product company.