ADVERTISEMENT

How to occupy the 3 hour lead up

GogglesPaizano

Feb 6, 2018
I am nearly sick with anticipation. For those that care I see a barn burner of a dual between Ohio State and Michigan conveniently positioned a the lead up to our mega dual on BTN. They have as many matches that you might categorize as toss ups as us. It should prove entertaining and of high quality:

125: #10 Malik Heinselman (Sr.) or Andre Gonzales (r-Fr.) vs #20 Jack Medley (GR)
133: #9 Jesse Mendez (Fr.) vs #12 Dylan Ragusin (r-So.)
141: #18 Dylan D’Emilio (r-Jr.) vs #23 Cole Mattin (r-Jr.)
149: #3 Sammy Sasso (r-Sr.) vs #21 Chance Lamer (r-Fr.) or Fidel Mayora (r-So.)
157: #23 Paddy Gallagher (r-Fr.) vs #10 Will Lewan (r-Sr.)
165: #9 Carson Kharchla (r-Jr.) or Isaac Wilcox (Jr.) vs #6 Cameron Amine (r-Jr.)
174: #8 Ethan Smith (r-Sr.) vs Max Maylor (r-Sr.) or Joseph Walker (r-So.)
184: #5 Kaleb Romero (r-Sr.) vs #8 Matt Finesilver (GR)
197: #21 Gavin Hoffman (r-Sr.) vs Brendin Yatooma (r-So.)
285: #16 Tate Orndorff (r-Sr.) vs #1 Mason Parris (5th)

Reactions: bourbon n blues
I have a few minutes until I can pick my kid up at school. I'm just sitting here chomping at the bit. Should get into SC around 5, grab a good meal somewhere, and try to contain my excitement until they open the doors! Maybe walk around town and try to find my kid a new PS Wrestling sweatshirt. Just realized most of his PS garb doesn't fit. Crazy how quick youngsters grow.

Man City vs Arsenal in the FA Cup until 5:00 and then happy hour.

I'm having a hard time getting excited. These duals don't mean a lot anymore. Soon to be like regular season CFB games when the playoff expands.

I'm having a hard time getting excited. These duals don't mean a lot anymore. Soon to be like regular season CFB games when the playoff expands.
Interested Ooo GIF by reactionseditor

I get what you're saying, but I feel the opposite this season. This dual feels like a POTENTIAL battle; the NCAA's might simply prove to be a coronation if we stay healthy.

Based on wrestling podcasts, message boards, YouTube channels, and social media postings -- not to mention ticket sales -- you might be all alone on having-a-hard-time-getting-excited island.

Based on wrestling podcasts, message boards, YouTube channels, and social media postings -- not to mention ticket sales -- you might be all alone on having-a-hard-time-getting-excited.

Based on wrestling podcasts, message boards, YouTube channels, and social media postings -- not to mention ticket sales -- you might be all alone on having-a-hard-time-getting-excited island.
Internet, social media, water cooler excitement... so you're saying it's like the anticipation for Georgia-TCU was.

Internet, social media, water cooler excitement... so you're saying it's like the anticipation for Georgia-TCU was.
I'd say it's closer to Georgia - Alabama.

The defending National Champs vs the team that isn't as good as casual fans think they are.

Hey, I am liking this warm-up act. Some entertaining wrestling, granted this is getting ugly for Michigan.

I am nearly sick with anticipation. For those that care I see a barn burner of a dual between Ohio State and Michigan conveniently positioned a the lead up to our mega dual on BTN. They have as many matches that you might categorize as toss ups as us. It should prove entertaining and of high quality:

125: #10 Malik Heinselman (Sr.) or Andre Gonzales (r-Fr.) vs #20 Jack Medley (GR)
133: #9 Jesse Mendez (Fr.) vs #12 Dylan Ragusin (r-So.)
141: #18 Dylan D’Emilio (r-Jr.) vs #23 Cole Mattin (r-Jr.)
149: #3 Sammy Sasso (r-Sr.) vs #21 Chance Lamer (r-Fr.) or Fidel Mayora (r-So.)
157: #23 Paddy Gallagher (r-Fr.) vs #10 Will Lewan (r-Sr.)
165: #9 Carson Kharchla (r-Jr.) or Isaac Wilcox (Jr.) vs #6 Cameron Amine (r-Jr.)
174: #8 Ethan Smith (r-Sr.) vs Max Maylor (r-Sr.) or Joseph Walker (r-So.)
184: #5 Kaleb Romero (r-Sr.) vs #8 Matt Finesilver (GR)
197: #21 Gavin Hoffman (r-Sr.) vs Brendin Yatooma (r-So.)
285: #16 Tate Orndorff (r-Sr.) vs #1 Mason Parris (5th)
Whiskey???

ADVERTISEMENT