ADVERTISEMENT

Hwy seeds at Natty...

Parkerdam555

Jul 2, 2022
This will be interesting. Cass, Kerk, and Parris are all going to wrestle each other while Shultz will be ducking Parris and Cass. They HAVE to ding Shultz if he's gonna pull the duck card again this year. Kerk had to solve Cass, but Parris has Cass number, while Parris can't beat Kerk. Meanwhile Shultz will go undefeated but not wrestle any of them...

This will be interesting. Cass, Kerk, and Parris are all going to wrestle each other while Shultz will be ducking Parris and Cass. They HAVE to ding Shultz if he's gonna pull the duck card again this year. Kerk had to solve Cass, but Parris has Cass number, while Parris can't beat Kerk. Meanwhile Shultz will go undefeated but not wrestle any of them...
How is Schultz going to be ducking Parris and Cass?

We will see if he ducks this year. He could wrestle Parris at CKLV not sure who’s going to Midlands

Why did you capitalize ‘HAVE’?
You cannot ding someone for ‘ducking’ because you can always have a reason. Was Nick Lee dinged for ducking SeaBass last year because he was sick? A coach can have a reason whether it is legitimate or not. Upsets happen. Injuries happen. Illnesses happen.

The only thing "they" can do to Schultz is ding him on the Coaches' Ranking -- which would be minimal, and would be overcome by the other criteria. It's not like any coaches are ranking him 20th because of ducking; he's no worse than 4th.

Everything else in the seeding process is automatic.

Schultz ducked everybody last year and it didn't seem to hurt his rankings at NCAA, why would it be any different this year?😡😡🤬

For me, it's a bit early to be talking about NCAA seeds, and we beat last year's seeding at 285 to a pulp. Let the season play out a bit. With Kerkvliet's 2022-23 potential schedule compared to Schultz's, let me just say it's in Kervliet's hands (if interested, see the link E-J provided above to delve into the process). First order of business, Reid of Lock Haven, then Cassioppi at the All-Star Classic.

For me, it's a bit early to be talking about NCAA seeds, and we beat last year's seeding at 285 to a pulp. Let the season play out a bit. With Kerkvliet's 2022-23 potential schedule compared to Schultz's, let me just say it's in Kervliet's hands (if interested, see the link E-J provided above to delve into the process). First order of business, Reid of Lock Haven, then Cassioppi at the All-Star Classic.
But we know the All-Star Classic doesn’t count, right? Lol. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: hlstone and chlion
Why don't we wait for it to actually happen before we get fired up about it?

Don't know why we need to be preemptively angry about it.

Why don't we wait for it to actually happen before we get fired up about it?

Don't know why we need to be preemptively angry about it.
Well, it did happen, in this very calendar year.

Schultz ducked Kerk, live, and the NCAA seeds reflect that.

Reactions: Parkerdam555
Well, it did happen, in this very calendar year.

Schultz ducked Kerk, live, and the NCAA seeds reflect that.
I know it happened last year. It comes up every time Schultz gets mentioned.

Maybe now that this season has started we don't need to start threads to bitch about stuff that pissed us off last year.

Reactions: nitlion6
I know it happened last year. It comes up every time Schultz gets mentioned.

Maybe now that this season has started we don't need to start threads to bitch about stuff that pissed us off last year.
Did I mention I think the PIAA very unfairly and in a grossly uneven manner screwed the shit out of the kids who wrestle at McCort. Gosh darnit!

Did I mention I think the PIAA very unfairly and in a grossly uneven manner screwed the shit out of the kids who wrestle at McCort. Gosh darnit!
We did have to start a thread about that.

We did have to start a thread about that.
Yes, but it is while I was on this thread, at that moment I had an uncontrollable need to bitch about it. Next Friday can not get here fast enough.

Is Allar starting Saturday!?

They screwed themselves. They didn't have to stay at McCort.
Really? So when they transfer to another school because they couldn't wrestle at McCort in your mind you believe the PIAA will rule that obviously isn't due to athletic reasons?

Hey from my POV Schultz's ducking doesn't bother me with Gable not in the bracket this year.

If Kerk put on the 5-10 lbs of additional muscle as rumored, cleans up a few things (nearly guaranteed), and most importantly stays healthy, I absolutely see a scenario where he enters nationals undefeated (as the #1 seed) and then runs the table.

Schultz scmultz.

Last edited:
Really? So when they transfer to another school because they couldn't wrestle at McCort in your mind you believe the PIAA will rule that obviously isn't due to athletic reasons?
I'm not saying they did the wrong thing. His Dad is a great guy and a great coach who got screwed by 4 coaches, 1 of whom was my son's coach. I'm saying they had a choice.

The PIAA championship meant the world to my generation but they don't mean nearly as much to this one.

• Haha
Reactions: Goathead88
e7681ef9-519f-4d27-ad52-bcc40ec01196_text.gif

Schultz is too UGLY to be HWT Champ. The man was beaten silly with the ugly stick! Barring injuries this is Kerk's year!!!

It's a good question! Setting aside any dominance formulae, Snyder didn't ever win a Hodge, so you'd think maybe Gable is the answer. Then again, our guy faired pretty well against Gable, didn't he?

It's a good question! Setting aside any dominance formulae, Snyder didn't ever win a Hodge, so you'd think maybe Gable is the answer. Then again, our guy faired pretty well against Gable, didn't he?

Ant The Champ scared away the following year's entire 285 field. He's clearly most dominant.

You sure Gable ain't coming back this year? He has the eligibility, and he LOVES the limelight! I haven't seen anything from him since he won the NCAA? Is he wrestling WWE? I never see him advertised anywhere?

You sure Gable ain't coming back this year? He has the eligibility, and he LOVES the limelight! I haven't seen anything from him since he won the NCAA? Is he wrestling WWE? I never see him advertised anywhere?
He was in training and then had some form of heart operation to fix a congenital defect, I believe.

Reactions: hlstone
ADVERTISEMENT