ADVERTISEMENT

I-80 Traffic Alert: Westbound between Lamar/Bellefonte closed

Its bad here-- stopped 5 miles from bellefonte exit for an hour now. They really need a mile long exit lane on 80 at bellefonte exit for safety-- otherwise people exiting are sitting ducks with trucks flying in at 75 mph!! Pray there are no fatalities

Reactions: therod
Its bad here-- stopped 5 miles from bellefonte exit for an hour now. They really need a mile long exit lane on 80 at bellefonte exit for safety-- otherwise people exiting are sitting ducks with trucks flying in at 75 mph!! Pray there are no fatalities
You're about a mile in front of me. Traffic is packed solid behind me now, looking at an 8 mile backup.

No movement whatsoever yet. So much for dinner at Mom and Dad's. Now I'm hoping to make hockey.

I left my tickets at their house. I can get in though, I'm in the computer. Just need to get off the highway.

No movement whatsoever yet. So much for dinner at Mom and Dad's. Now I'm hoping to make hockey.

I left my tickets at their house. I can get in though, I'm in the computer. Just need to get off the highway.
If you were down here in Texas and this happened, you would simply drive across the grass until your reached the side/feeder road. :)

There are many places along our freeways, generally at congestion points, that have well-worn paths because so many vehicles make their own exit ramps.

A little progress now. 1.6 miles since last post. See there is a stupid stop sign at the bottom of the Bellefonte ramp - that ain't helping anything.

I'm the one driving the truck. I'm not opposed to going for it, but it would be like climbing the Himalayas.

A little progress now. 1.6 miles since last post. See there is a stupid stop sign at the bottom of the Bellefonte ramp - that ain't helping anything.

I'm the one driving the truck. I'm not opposed to going for it, but it would be like climbing the Himalayas.
Does it have 4WD? You could have been at your parents house by now. :)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT