ADVERTISEMENT

I believe deadspin got it wrong

step.eng69

Nov 7, 2012
North East PA, Backmountain area, age 72
F.W.I.W. - passing on because both videos were somewhat interesting...OLD STORY, NEW INTERVIEW

http://deadspin.com/5947343/that-gu...-of-a-pedophile-ring-is-probably-full-of-shit

Any adversary of Sara is a friend of mine.
Greg Bucceroni‏@gregbucceroni 28 Sep 2012

@sganim Sara stop lying bitch and tell the truth. Your a lying exploiting fake that wants to blame PSU & Paterno. Lying bitch FU

heads-up...some strong language near the end of video

"He now claims of a conspiracy and "political coverup" involving Sandusky, the Second Mile, Philly police brass, murdered cop Daniel Faulkner, the state Attorney General's Office, Ed Rendell, the Union League, the Mafia, [deceased accused Philly pedophile Ed] Savitz, [former Philly DA Lynne] Abraham, a deceased Brooklyn high school football coach, former Penn professor Scott Ward and former Daily News sports columnist Bill Conlin."

"But here's the thing: None of it can be corroborated, according to several reporters and investigators interviewed by the Daily News. Bucceroni has even made a habit of lashing out at those who have questioned him, including Sara Ganim, the Patriot-News of Harrisburg (Pa.) A reporter???????? who won a well-deserved Pulitzer Prize for her work on the Sandusky story."

Last edited:
at 17:50 he says he's at an event, and he thinks no way about JS, but then says that after JS has a few drinks, he s more touchy feely. We know JS did not drink.

F.W.I.W. - passing on because both videos were somewhat interesting...OLD STORY, NEW INTERVIEW

http://deadspin.com/5947343/that-gu...-of-a-pedophile-ring-is-probably-full-of-shit

Any adversary of Sara is a friend of mine.
Greg Bucceroni‏@gregbucceroni 28 Sep 2012

@sganim Sara stop lying bitch and tell the truth. Your a lying exploiting fake that wants to blame PSU & Paterno. Lying bitch FU

heads-up...some strong language near the end of video

"He now claims of a conspiracy and "political coverup" involving Sandusky, the Second Mile, Philly police brass, murdered cop Daniel Faulkner, the state Attorney General's Office, Ed Rendell, the Union League, the Mafia, [deceased accused Philly pedophile Ed] Savitz, [former Philly DA Lynne] Abraham, a deceased Brooklyn high school football coach, former Penn professor Scott Ward and former Daily News sports columnist Bill Conlin."

"But here's the thing: None of it can be corroborated, according to several reporters and investigators interviewed by the Daily News. Bucceroni has even made a habit of lashing out at those who have questioned him, including Sara Ganim, the Patriot-News of Harrisburg (Pa.) A reporter???????? who won a well-deserved Pulitzer Prize for her work on the Sandusky story."

LOL. Everybody but Mr. McFeely in on it I guess.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT