ADVERTISEMENT

I haven't paid a lot of attention to this New Year's Six

StinkStankStunk

Oct 11, 2010
(or whatever the hell its called)....and how that all works.

I assume that a B1G team will be going to the Rose Bowl.......if so, would that be Iowa, or OSU - and how is that decided?

And then would the non-Rose Bowl team (Iowa or OSU) get one of the "other" big bowls?

TIA

Pretty sure the Rose Bowl will be the higher ranked of Iowa and Ohio State. I assume that will be Ohio State. Not sure if Iowa will still be allowed to go to one of the other New Years Six Bowls. They certainly deserve to.

Pretty sure the Rose Bowl will be the higher ranked of Iowa and Ohio State. I assume that will be Ohio State. Not sure if Iowa will still be allowed to go to one of the other New Years Six Bowls. They certainly deserve to.

Look for Iowa in the Rose and Ohio State in one of the other "New Years Six". I pity the team that has to play Ohio State.

BIG Bowl Lineup will be:

MSU - Playoff
tOSU - Rose
Iowa - Fiesta
scUM - Citrus- Cap 1
NW - Outback
PSU - Gator - Tax Slayer
Indiana - Foster Farms
Wisky - Holiday

Since not enough 6 win teams this year to fill all spots
Nebraska
Minny
Illinois

All have a shot at playing in the Texas bowl and Pinstripe

I believe the Rose Bowl can choose whomever they would want and I get the feeling they prefer tOSU to Iowa. The team that doesn't go to the Rose will go to the Fiesta.

Nebraska and Minnesota will be able to go to bowls, assuming they don't decline bids, due to their APR ranking among 5-7 teams.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT