ADVERTISEMENT

I noticed the past couple of days that some of the board right leaning

TN Lion

Sep 6, 2001
participants expressed dismay that Scott Walker compared union thugs in WI to ISIS. If you read the text of what he said the context becomes apparent. Clearly Walker is referring to his leadership skills and nothing else. It foolish for anyone on the right to take the MSM for being accurate or reporting truthfully. To expect the leftist media to not fictionalize the news is a lesson most of us should have learned by now. Remember the Sarah Palin lies???? Many on the right fell for it and before the truth could come to light, the damage had been done. You will notice that the left never concedes anything ever....period.

The text:

I have two sons. … I know all of you as parents feel the same way. I want a commander-in-chief who will do everything in their power to ensure the threat from radical Islamic terrorists will not wash up on American soil. We will have someone who leads and ultimately will send the message that will protect American soil but "Do not take this upon freedom-loving people here or anywhere around the world." We need a leader with that kind of confidence. If I can take on 100,000 protesters, I can do the same across the world.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News