ADVERTISEMENT

I'd take Franklin over Brian Kelly

Both guys are Big Time "power spread" believers & endorsers. If my memory serves me right, many many moons ago when coaching at Cincy (2007ish) Brian Kelly said the spread is the future.

Where is that obnoxious ND fan who was here early in the week asking PSU fans if they wish they had Kelly instead of Franklin?

Never heard from him all year until ND was ranked #3. Then the arrogant posts started. They get smoked by Miami and suddenly he's gone. :rolleyes:

Franklin over Kelly for sure
Wimbush over Trace--I think that's debatable. Wimbush was limited yesterday due to the hand. Both are winners

I don’t think Wimbush has Trace”s resume.I would take Trace over Wimbush any day he wanted to be here.I want to see Wimbush next when he looses most of his offensive line.He didn’t look to good when he was pressured last night

I definitely would take Franklin over Kelley.I think Kelley under achieves for the type of recruits he signs

No, I would prefer Kelly to coach my son. I would want my boy to be screamed at and belittled by a lunatic. BTW, Kelly looked like a ticking time bomb last night. Clearly, people have told him his crazy antics need to stop.

Franklin over Kelly for sure
Wimbush over Trace--I think that's debatable. Wimbush was limited yesterday due to the hand. Both are winners
Trace has a very very very Impressive body of work so far. Wimush may have the better upside but Trace has gotten the better coaching.

Reactions: step.eng69
I don’t think Trace gets anywhere near the hype/credit he deserves on a national level. Hopefully that changes next year because he has been amazing for us.

Reactions: PSUoh90
Huge difference: McSorley’s finishing his second year of playing, Wimbush his first.

Where is that obnoxious ND fan who was here early in the week asking PSU fans if they wish they had Kelly instead of Franklin?

Never heard from him all year until ND was ranked #3. Then the arrogant posts started. They get smoked by Miami and suddenly he's gone. :rolleyes:

Those pizzas don't deliver themselves.

Reactions: psu00
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT