ADVERTISEMENT

If You Don't Hear From...

half this board for a couple days, I drank them all under the table tonight.

they'll need some time to recover. and to get out of their wives' doghouse.

apologies all around.
Nice work. Try that again in March and see how it works out for ya.🤘

Reactions: johnstownsteel
hey, i was 9-1. only got Kerk-Cass wrong.

and i fully expected PSU to win one of 41/49/65.
I know Willie. I was just playing. I picked alll the matches right in our KYPSW contest. Don't think I wasn't worried about this match. Btw, during the Cass match I was thinking damn I hope Kerk doesn't make that mistake you alluded to. Also thought it helped that a Kerk loss by decision wouldn't have meant a PSU loss.

Yesterday I took wife and my daughter to Doggies(Rathskeller)in afternoon. I remember stacking the Rolling Rock cases in the back corner table after the 1982 Nebraska football game.
Brought back some really great memories.
Then stopped over at Pickles and met a couple of classy Iowa fans.
Then went over K2 fruit bar and talked to David Taylor. Max and Gabe were sitting at back table.
The match capped off a "fun" day.
If I wasn't still recovering from the beating from the pickup I would of considered a night cap.😏

Last edited:
Any word on how much he raised?
what is the conversion in bud heavy?

Yesterday I took wife and my daughter to Doggies(Rathskeller)in afternoon. I remember stacking the Rolling Rock cases in the back corner table after the 1982 Nebraska football game.
Brought back some really great memories.
Then stopped over at Pickles and met a couple of classy Iowa fans.
Then went over K2 fruit bar and talked to David Taylor. Max and Gabe were sitting at back table.
The match capped off a "fun" day.
If I wasn't still recovering from the beating from the pickup I would of considered a night cap.😏
You haven’t lived until you get tossed out the back door of the Skellar.

Reactions: 82bordeaux
ADVERTISEMENT