ADVERTISEMENT

Illegal clap, proof

The replay on Fox only showed the ILBs so you couldn’t see the Safety and it looked like sour grapes by Allar. But I suspected those pesky Mountaineers were up to no good…..

I didn't see the DB doing that on the replay live, but assumed something happened. I'm glad Allar got pissed. We need that fire from him.

Glad this video was posted. I missed it on replay.

I didn't see the DB doing that on the replay live, but assumed something happened. I'm glad Allar got pissed. We need that fire from him.

Glad this video was posted. I missed it on replay.
Agreed--I watched like 10 replays and didn't see anything
I'm a little surprised the center reacted to a clap that far away given the crowd noise but he clearly did

Reactions: lazydave841
When Fox showed the replay - can't remember if it was the first time or a second time - it clearly showed the claps
I don't recall that but I also don't know why anyone would have been looking at the safety to be mimicking the snap

Good job Audrey Snyder for posting that. Was the safety just panicking about something or trying to trick the center? Loved Drew’s fire—reminds me of Kerry Collins his senior year, where all
of a sudden a very talented qb just grows up.
Drew has higher ceiling than Kerry due to his elite arm. Kerry had more talent at receiver to throw to.

Good job Audrey Snyder for posting that. Was the safety just panicking about something or trying to trick the center? Loved Drew’s fire—reminds me of Kerry Collins his senior year, where all
of a sudden a very talented qb just grows up.
Drew has higher ceiling than Kerry due to his elite arm. Kerry had more talent at receiver to throw to.

Does not matter, the Rulebook states defenders are not allowed to clap or call our simulated snap signals. On the replay, it is quite clear the Safety is walking forward into "box" and clapping (and yelling) while doing it. This is not legal - specifically the clapping while intentionally moving toward the LOS.

Does not matter, the Rulebook states defenders are not allowed to clap or call our simulated snap signals. On the replay, it is quite clear the Safety is walking forward into "box" and clapping (and yelling) while doing it. This is not legal - specifically the clapping while intentionally moving toward the LOS.
This just happened in the USC game and these referees called it.

Reactions: LMTLION
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT