ADVERTISEMENT

Important Test

DrJC

May 29, 2001
I believe the game against Minnesota will be a telling test. Can Franklin restore the team and produce an aggressive team that will win at home and for a whiteout. No excuses here. This is a must win.

Reactions: Parkland Fan
I believe the game against Minnesota will be a telling test. Can Franklin restore the team and produce an aggressive team that will win at home and for a whiteout. No excuses here. This is a must win.
Jimmy’s track record in games like this is not good. Agree, this is a must win game for PSU. The gophers are a decent team, but one that PSU should beat without issue.

Not a must win - we have more chances after this to make the Duke's Mayo Bowl and Rutgers is on the schedule. Franklin will get paid even if we don't get that 6th win., so no must there, either.

I will be watching for aggressiveness, execution and being very physical. If that is missing they are on the road to multiple losses. Those are qualities that made PSU in the past a team to be feared. They need to control both sides of the line of scrimmage. And, they need to stop the run!!!

I expect we win Saturday and play Ohio State closer than expected, then win out. And Michigan either loses to OSU or their SEC opponent in the CFP.

ADVERTISEMENT